You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 6:16am

Super is leaving thanks for everything

I'm leaving WOD, it was a pleasure to spend this time with everyone, both human and magmars my adventure came to an end, I feel that I fulfilled what I wanted and what not too.

I was able to meet fantastic people beyond their character and this fantasy world.

Being Super will be a brand that I will lead in life, I want to improve as a person, to fulfill many projects and to improve the world.

I know that I will not do it here, and for that reason I retire, the time I invested well will not return but I see everything as a lesson.

A lesson learned I have made my decisions, be strong of mind and heart, do what you want because you want to do it, dont give up on obstacles.

They will have a lot in their way there is no doubt about it, but they will always be able to overcome what they really want.

The attitude you take depends on you, as you see life she will see you.

I see it with enthusiasm, waiting for tomorrow and with attitude of protagonist or Super if you prefer it.

I've learned a lot in these two months and one of those things is "what are you doing today, will it take you to where you want to be tomorrow?"

Be fierce, do not be discouraged, if you fall, get stronger with learning from every defeat

En español
Me voy de WOD, fue un placer pasar este tiempo con todos, tanto humanos como mags mi aventura llegó a su fin, siento que cumplí lo que quise y lo que no también.

Pude conocer a personas fantásticas más allá de su personaje y este mundo de fantasía.

Ser Super será una marca que llevaré en la vida, quiero mejorar como persona, cumplir muchos proyectos y mejorar el mundo.

Sé que aquí no lo haré, y por ello me retiro, el tiempo que invertí se bien que no volverá pero veo todo como una lección.

A lección aprendida he tomado mis decisiones, sean fuertes de mente y de corazón, hagan lo que quieren porque les nace y no se den por vencido ante los obstáculos.

Tendrán mucho en su camino eso sin duda, pero siempre podrán sobreponerse a lo que quieran de verdad.

La actitud que elijan depende de ustedes, como veas a la vida ella te verá a ti.

Yo la veo con entusiasmo, esperando al mañana y con actitud de protagonista o Super si lo prefieren.

He aprendido mucho en estos dos meses y una de esas cosas es "¿lo que estás haciendo hoy, te llevará a donde quieres estar mañana?"

Sean fieros, no se desanimen, si se caen levántense con más fuerza aprendiendo de cada derrota

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 6:22am

Good bye mate. You were truelly one of the best fighters and person I've met in our world of Faeo. Lots of luck and best wishes for you. :beer:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 4:29pm

Bye Felicia :smile:

Good luck in this great adventure called Real Life, I hear a lot about it!! :kiss2:
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 8:51pm

Security

It is not allowed to ask for or tell players personal contact details such as address, phone number and/or email. With that rule we want to protect you and your privacy. Giving out such details can also put your account at a high security risk. Be always aware that it is potentially dangerous to give out any contact details to people you do not really know. Goodbye threads will be closed as well.
The Forum Rules - Please read first!

:drink: Frank