You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:55pm

Proposition to Admin for Change of Rules

This is a forum post to both admin and players (to see if they agree/disagree).

Recently we have been given new rules to obide by, with both positive and negative aspects. While I personally do agree that lower levels should be given some protection against baseless attacks, I feel that to an extent this is being abused by certain players. With the new rules I find that there is one specific flaw (goes both ways, noted as it is just for an example):

- Player A (magmar) raids human land and Player B (human) hexes A and runs away. Now A is allowed to retaliate once, however B is still able to hex and run several times. Due to the nature of this game, it is not always possible to retaliate between hexes so these several instances are transformed into one retaliatory attack.

In this game Clans are a major defining characteristic of a player's account and gameplay, so what my alternative to this issue is:

- Upon being hexed by a player (on enemy territory), that player can be attacked without restriction for a certain period of time (few days/a week) and also their clan is fair game to attack.

With this, I would also ask for the reinstatement of the clan/alliance clause of the new rules which states that clan/alliance can help each other in any fights.

I know it is something that can still be developed, but with the current rules I find that the rules are unfairly biased in the protection of lower level players. As stated before I do believe some rules should be in place, but not such that they are consequently allowed to abuse them to their advantage.

Thanks for reading, feel free to comment.

TJ

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:01pm

I think the idea of a period to be able to retaliate is a good idea =)

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:37pm

I agree witht he period of retaliation. The rule is good to protect low levels that are just minding their own business, but a lot low levels are not innocent. Now, my enemy clans send their low levels to follow me around magalnd hoping I accidentally attack one of them instead of a higher level.

I also believe this protection should end at a certian lievel. My suggestion would be 13. It gives time to learn how to play as mages and level 13s have played long enough to know how to avoid getting attacked.

I believe these changes could sufficiently protect lower level players, while still keeping the war aspect of this game alive.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:51pm

- Upon being hexed by a player (on enemy territory), that player can be attacked without restriction for a certain period of time (few days/a week) and also their clan is fair game to attack.

I do like the ideea of a few days attacks, but continuos attack may interfear with point 9 from Code of conduct here - if these period of time its a week/s. Also attacking an entire clan because of 1 hexfrom 1 player for 1 week i find it an easy escape from the initial rule so i do not support that.

I would also ask for the reinstatement of the clan/alliance clause of the new rules which states that clan/alliance can help each other in any fights.

Imagine a level 8-10 player (or whatever level lower than 13) shadowed by a alliance/clan member lvl19. The low level its used as a bait and they both raiding in enemy land. The level 19 guy stays always 1 location back from the low level and when the low level its attacked, he joins.... (not talking here SF, it actually happened...) This way the initial rule its not respected at all...

I respect the fact that you support some level of protection for low level players but i do think that those are the words of a lvl18 player. Try to put yourself in the postion of a low level player...

:beer:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 12:52am

Best thing to do, simply :
mag stop going hum land
hum stop going mag land

stop attack each other, stay in your land, collect, hunt and all will be fine, otherwise, need read every days the forum to see if at point b line 35 of article 24* of rules is not a restriction ... and read that before every attack, because they trowed rules without thinking BEFORE and change the rules every days.

ahhhh and if you have to open a red rune, pray to not be attacked if in your clan is not one clanie with the right lvl free for help you, because the others with one lvl to high can only watch you being killed.

ENJOY the game !!!

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:16am

Instead of making players to remember complicated rules, implement as a program. So when attacks happen, give warning - this is a punishable attack. If the new admin can write every rules and understand clearly each of them then they can also implement it as programs.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:42am

It is no longer a game of war lol
Soon we will have to ask for aurization to attack someone :shuffle:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:43am

The rule is stupid because for level 16 the level 19 kills us in 30 sec we can not compete so it has no use the new rule of the game

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:45am

If everyone would stop paypal the administrator would listen to the community but you are all pigeons to pay, he steals you money he never listens to the community

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:46am

We merged the waiters to have more battlefields nothing changed now he put stupid rules the game is dead realistic death

Friday, August 11th 2017, 6:17am

None of this Bullcrap wouldnt be happening much less the threads wouldnt be happening if admins and community manager actually heard the players out. Last time i recall, Admins and community managers were suppose to make sure people are having fun in the game, and if people ARE NOT having fun in the game clearly means admins and current community manager isnt doing their jobs right. IDC who agrees or disagrees of what i say fact of matter is, this game could of stayed in its prime if werent for these changes, AT least 6-8 years ago, People actually had fun in the game.. from what i remember anyway. :horse:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:45am

Instead of making players to remember complicated rules, implement as a program. So when attacks happen, give warning - this is a punishable attack. If the new admin can write every rules and understand clearly each of them then they can also implement it as programs.

not a bad idea, Admin your feedback on this? +1
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 10:04am

it's not them who can resolve such a problem.. it's for developers. An admin could suggest such an idea but when it would be implemented such a patch in the game? next big update or rather never... the idea itself is not bad at all but I wouldn't get high hopes on this, there's a lot more common problems our admins could or shoul look upon ...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 12:28pm

i beleive for EVERY individual Negative effect placed on a player allows for a retalliation.. 3 hexes=3attacks. of course within a certain time frame, of course if the player wants to play dead and not receive his retalliations then clanleader or member of clan of any lvl is acceptable to receive as punsihment to player hexing. idk i back protection of low lvls, but i dont back players abusing the protection to play the reverse roll and bully in a way

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:21pm

I totally agree with this, please remove the new rule of 3 levels below free from attack, this is a war game after all.
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:44pm

I can already tell, Another merge is coming soon, only way this server can even have a chance to be saved, is if they merge all servers into one big server and fix battlefields time, including when will there be inter-servers for tallaars??? like really you got inter servers for everything else but tallaars... like REALLY...i could think of a few, if not quite a few people would even love that..

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:46pm

I can already tell, Another merge is coming soon, only way this server can even have a chance to be saved, is if they merge all servers into one big server and fix battlefields time, including when will there be inter-servers for tallaars??? like really you got inter servers for everything else but tallaars... like REALLY...i could think of a few, if not quite a few people would even love that..

If you stop complaining and start queeing maybe the bf will gain more activity :beer: :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:50pm

if you havent notice bf's already dead at level 8 as it is.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:52pm

if you havent notice bf's already dead at level 8 as it is.

As i said, people like you should quee up then i think bf would be much more active :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:54pm

Always had been in quere for tallaars for a long time. :drink: but as i said, inter servers for tallaars would be one of best moves that the developers actually even did.