You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:18am

The new attacking rules are ruining the game and now it cant be called war of dragons its now farm of dragons

Dear Admin

You have taken the war out of the game.
For five and a half years we have been able to raid the opposing land as in war and kill all opposing race now this cant be done unless they no more than 3 lvls below us this is useless whats the point now on going on raid.
I can understand brining in the rule of no excessive overkill on own race BUT you should still be allowed to kill opposition freeley
But then again there could be a loophole in this as we should all declare war on opposite race all clans then as we then have declared war we can kill all of them till they deem war is over but then again how can that be regulated and timed because in war you can only broker a ceasefire if both sides agree via a neutral party which cant happen if all clans declare war!!!

Little food for thought for everyone and this stupid rule you have brought in :gum:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:30am

Soon we will have a "war request" section in the forum. There, we will have to request the ability to go to war with another clan and they will have to accept it.

My clan would like to go to war with clan: xzy
Reason: They always come to great battles unprepared and make us lose
Duration of war: 2 weeks

Clan xyz response: I refuse this war, my clan does not wish to participate in a war with same race.

Guards response: Since both clans do not agree with war request, this request is denied, post closed.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:20am

admin you bunch of plums

Dear Admin

^ ^First congrats for changing your way of adressing in a post. You evolved from an unrefined,insulting close-to-breaking-the-rule whiner to a actually polite whiner. way to go jigglypuff!!!

Second: why not continue whining on the initial post wich has IDENTICAL topic as the one you made here???

Im sure that the current game-life its disastrous and impossible now that a lvl13 cant kill lvl4 and lvl5 when they raid...Just give up, there is life beyond the killing of players with 10 levels difference....

As it was said before in your previous post, there is some working on the "wars between clans" thing and im sure you will like it and you can come back to kill low levels.

Give ideas, be constructive, not destructive! Here is the Clan wars brainstorming post.
:beer:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:24am

farm of dragons sounds appealing. funny how everyone who says this isnt becoming a war game anymore are the same people who dont participate frequently in bfs. or am i wrong

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:34pm

@ tryst

what nerv you on the new rule ? when you kill a lvl 1-9 you recieve so or so nothing and waste only your time ?

you can still execute ALL players,when i say to you: pls exe player xyz i pay for your profession

whinning players confuse all other players and i will ask,is that destruktive aktions or not :teacher:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:20pm

farm of dragons sounds appealing. funny how everyone who says this isnt becoming a war game anymore are the same people who dont participate frequently in bfs. or am i wrong

You're wrong

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:52pm

Nefertiti

In reply to you the first post just was ignored by admin
secondly its about revenge for in the first 4 years i played this game we often had purple hats for 3 days given by human mages to stop us developing so when now im a mage its called pay back on your snowflakes.
Thirdly if i use proper language anyway admin can not understand it as im sure they havent got past janet and john books

Rindveih

#In reply to you i dont care i get nothing for killing lower lever humans its called giving them an injury and getting them to pay for repairs like i had to, its supposed to be a war between 2 races so i think you need to learn what war really is. if not go back to farmville :smoke:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:17pm

tryst

A we are here NOT in real-life,so is the war 100% differrent,in rl cant ressurruction on a obilisk or ?

B this game have the name war of dragons or not ?

C we are dragons or here only soldiers,with the goal protect the dragons vs the enemy-race?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:52pm

Alright, I managed to ignore reprobates like you so far, but I feel enough is enough.

Quoted

whats the point now on going on raid.

Hmmm... try fighting someone your own size, instead of doing the equivalent of beating up a bunch of kindergardeners and boasting what an awesome fighter that makes you :drink: ? Absolutely MINDBLOWING, eh?

Quoted

so when now im a mage its called pay back on your snowflakes.

So you gain revenge on the mages by killing completely unrelated low levels? Somehow, I don't think that hurts the mages that used to kill you very much. Not quite how revenge works, mate.

Quoted

so i think you need to learn what war really is.

You need to learn what war really is. All you low intellect people screaming "THIS IS NOT WAR! YOU'RE STUPID! WAR IS EXTERMINATING THE ENEMY SIDE TIL THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!1!"

....that is not war.

Exterminating everyone? That is called genocide.

Yes, there are rules in a war. Laws, etc. That's why we have things such as war crimes, war trials, court martialling, etc. What we had before was precisely NOT war, because it had no rules. Now, in RL of course, there are many war criminals who get away with their deeds because their countries hide them... but here, the hand of the law has no such problems. So when you're demanding for war "as it really is", congratulations! These rules enfore just. precisely. that.

Welcome to real war. :thumbsup:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:09pm

Berserkas

I love your reply obvious you havent a clue about war.
first point as you say were soldiers of the dragons so then there is no civilian casualties or war crimes that can be comitted you nullified your own point there.
Second point in war you dont attack head on to a more powerful force to attack its flanks and its supply lines so you weaken it.

Third point i do fight those my own size and bigger and have had some wins and loses but still keep going.

Forth point so you condone the actions of human mages who used to just raid and kill indescriminatly anyone they saw. So try to put them down first before the new rules when i raided i attacked the highest level in the area i was in so the others had chance to run and the only ones i attacked on faygo were ones of clans who attacked our low levels.

Finally in war unless a ceasefire is called you do try to kill all enemy soldiers and as there is no civilians here unless the dragons call a ceasefire then it is kill to the end.

I take it you have never been in war so you can only spout like a liberal snowflake anyway.

*No politics please*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 21st 2017, 7:25pm)

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:30am

Interesting thing is, that not even one high level can give a valid reason to kill low levels.
Only stupid reasons were given yet:
"I was asked to help" - Are there no players of same level range? There are, many! Keep walking!
"I exe you because you talk crap o forum" - Are you admin, guard, or forum moderator? Do your own business!
"Killing low levels if funny" - Are you insane? How old are you? Go play with chidren in kindergarden, you'll find it funny!

High levels and low levels in the game - are like adults and children in real life!
Children do crap, say crap, many are hooligans, they break glass windows, scratch your car etc. etc. etc. But normal adult reacts accordingly to own age, and never beats children!
If you're adult (wise, not idiot) in real life - you're same in the game! Killing low levels you show who you are!

Have a good one! :beer:

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:34am

Berserkas +100

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:42am

fox face, a good reason a high lvl would kill a low lvl is if that low lvl bullied a friend of theirs that couldnt defend themselves against the low lvl. even saying threats would be enough, but that depends on the person doing the killing, if they want to kill low lvl for threat or not.

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:46am

@ foxy

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

look !

whats the point of this ? ok,a human atack a magmar ,normal,he can recieve all,scalp,exe skill and valoiur and energy,but why to hell join the lvl 18 bashing noob ?

not better,when stay few minues away to have later maybe chance for a great battle ?

the hex and mirror really dont dont me,all normal parts of the game,me nerv this crappy bashing noobs,that do all to fight vs low levels and for what ? for nothing,only pushing his kiddy-ego :wall:

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:54am

the rules destroy nothing,thats only the players,that destroy here all

the cheaters,powerlevlers,resellers,leachers and bashing players

without all this have we all more fun ,but noone accept all this and when we all do not more in near future,is this server absolutly die !thats fact

we are the game ,without us cant live this game another 10 years

all want to loose this fantastic game ?
all want to loose 1 hobby ?

really cant understand :truce:

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:39am

the rules destroy nothing,thats only the players,that destroy here all

the cheaters,powerlevlers,resellers,leachers and bashing players

without all this have we all more fun ,but noone accept all this and when we all do not more in near future,is this server absolutly die !thats fact

we are the game ,without us cant live this game another 10 years

all want to loose this fantastic game ?
all want to loose 1 hobby ?

really cant understand :truce:

All games have it's own "strange" people who seems have nothing to do than making other people in game life worse :lol: , just take it as it is and go straight on :yes: :snowball:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:13pm

@Rindvieh and lol *66
I agree with you, but I'm not that kind of people who will tolerate bullying and harassment, I will always try to whatever done to me, even if bully is many levels higher. If I'm hexed - I will hex him back when I get a hex, if I'm mirrored - I will mirrore back, if I'm killed by a high levels and I can't kill him - I will do any other thing - hex, mirror or ball&chain, if they attack me for that I will do it again and again to make that stupid bully regret he messed with me! But I can mostly do it to magmars, I can't reach humans, humans are somewhere very far on their land, so all I can do is laugh on them and ashame them, and I find it normal. IT's not whining and crying, only fools think it is!

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:23pm

Adorable. Typical, uneducated kindergardener bully response.

Let's see.

Quoted

irst point as you say were soldiers of the dragons so then there is no civilian casualties or war crimes that can be comitted you nullified your own point there.

No I haven't. You are factually incorrect. There's plenty of war crimes that can be comitted against enemy combatants. Just a small example...

Quoted

The rules of war dictate that it's illegal to fire upon a surrendering, unarmed or otherwise helpless enemy, or to attack any building used as a hospital.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/is-war-murder.htm

Pardon me if I can't be arsed to go through the actual Geneva conventions to find the specific wording and article for that.

Quoted

Second point in war you dont attack head on to a more powerful force to attack its flanks and its supply lines so you weaken it.

If that's an option, sure. If not? hundreds, thousands of examples of armies just smashing head-on into one another... won't even bother providing one. Also, you'll have to deal with the more powerful force sooner or later.

Besides, that's modern warfare, WoD is medieval at best. Lots and lots of things were settled by duels and honour challenges and whatnot back in the day. WoD partially follows this system too, by giving scalps/etc. only from levels -2 from yours; now it's just enforced by rules a bit more strictly.

Quoted

Third point i do fight those my own size and bigger and have had some wins and loses but still keep going.

Great, keep doing that.

Quoted

Forth point so you condone the actions of human mages who used to just raid and kill indescriminatly anyone they saw.

So when you don't have any kind of argument, you just reply with some sort of completely fabricated nonsense you just pulled out of your butt. nice. Getting to Fairy Tale levels of intelligence, here.

Quoted

Finally in war unless a ceasefire is called you do try to kill all enemy soldiers and as there is no civilians here unless the dragons call a ceasefire then it is kill to the end.

Now you're just repeating yourself. Already covered the same exact thing in point #1.

Quoted

I take it you have never been in war so you can only spout like a liberal snowflake anyway.
As for war crimes yes there is rules of war but the real war criminals are the politicians who start them, proper well trained soldiers dont comit the crimes your on about they are mainly done by conscripts or officers forgetting there duties

...blatantly factually incorrect. Won't bother providing examples. Not sure I'm even allowed to. Not sure you're even allowed to post that.
Game rules:

Quoted

- Posts about politics and the political system, the actions of politicians, the policy states or any formations of real political events (wars, revolutions, coups, actions of parties, strikes, meetings, etc.), Political propaganda and agitation;

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=90&page=2

So every single one of your arguments is factually incorrect. And I'm the "snowflake" here. right.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 1:14am

Better name for it is War of The Sissies and Crybabies....... But it does give guards something to do so they really earn their weekly handout from the Admins.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 6:03am

here's an idea,

Stop crying about it on forum and adapt to how game is now

lol