You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:40am

problem with collecting resources

Hi to all,

Is there a problem with collecting resources? I had today 5 or 6 fails while collecting golden habus. After that I was collecting spawning habus and even with power charge I had more than 6x fail in collecting it.
How is possible that there is fail while player has power charge.
Thx all for answers
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:06am

Power charge doesn't protect from fails during gathering

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 11:23am

sometimes what i experienced is if i fail 2-3 times on resource, could possibly be some sort of glitch and you should refresh or pick something another of the same then go back to it,

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:33pm

But doesn't power charge increase chance of successful gathering, and fatigue deacrease chance?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:48pm

What you are missing is that it's Golden Habus. Not some random resource,as far as I know,these red resources have a high rate of failing. Of course,you can also try to increase your chance of succesful procurement with the elixir from guild of artisans,the related talent and so on.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 7:20pm

But doesn't power charge increase chance of successful gathering, and fatigue deacrease chance?

Yes, it do, but as alway depends all on your luck.
And according to what cahal is saying, red resourses are know for their low probability to get gathered, not a big deal failing 4,5 times, one of my clanmate once complained he lost 45 minutes for a eldoril. :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:48pm

@ petroni

i collect daily golden habus and this only with a grey tool ,you right,at the moment i have much more failes,last month was not so much,but maybe my luck is this month not so high like last month

but i recieve every day few golden habus and for so rare resssource is that ok