You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 1:02pm

Oh sweet:) show me were I did complain? As far as I see, I only asked a simple question. No idea what you are able to read below the lines:) and second, I also do no know where you get the impression of me being a naked hunter. I do at times in between, yes. When lag is to heavy to do anything else, but does that make me a pure naked hunter :whistling: ... and again: Where did I complain?
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 1:05pm

So guard/admin make an official thread where they only post *verified* (oh no, you'll have to put in an effort for YOUR game) links to channels of the players.
Player submit link to guard/mentor ---> verifies ---> guard/mentor post link in player-locked official thread
It's literally free advertising and it's weird they haven't even met you halfway yet, battousai.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 3:27pm

Feel like admins have had a bet to see how long this game can survive without any advertisement. Looks like they are getting close to their payday

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 4:50pm

We're all weird here :lol: we keep talking about what we don't like, about what others do to harm "the balance/the game" whatever, we all talk about how guards and admins don't do anything to improve the gebneral experience of the game yet, we all love this game, we all got stuck with a huge crush on this very old(compared with other MMO's out there), very complex and very time consuming addiction. What if we would all get allong for a weekend and try to make it work and have fun instead of being negative about everything in our surroundings... I would really enjoy a weekend with no language barrier between humans and mags.. we use to have that a long time ago (not talking about chaos events but something similar), like the next time we get a GB weekend I would really like to have this language barrier removed so I could say "nice fight" to an opponent or "let's try one more time"... this game should be about how competitive we can be but instead., with time, we all developed hatred for people we would probbly enjoy being around or have a conversation with... it's not always about winning a fight or finnishing a qst or reaching a cap first, it's also the road that gets you there and there is where the fun should be... can we at least try to chill out a bit and remember we're all here for fun?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 5:45pm

+1 Dzaack :beer: that would be a good time and laugh :drink:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 7:25pm

tried that during chaos event dzaak, funny thing was mag said lvl 6 mag said he was getting real bored and no bfs been playing for a while for him, so i told him id do my part to help get a group on my side, to go to cc while he got a group on his side. rigth when chaos break thru ended, got a gift from teh leader saying dont involve my clanmates in your set up bfs xD.. lol you cant win you try to get 1 bf started and it backfires.. if you are opposite race and sucessfully get something going, it might be far fetched enough that it might actually get rigged since you were sucessful. but who knows.

anways agree with what you say. for even a weekend. i would like to see something of the community working together not against each other for once

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:13pm

tried that during chaos event dzaak, funny thing was mag said lvl 6 mag said he was getting real bored and no bfs been playing for a while for him, so i told him id do my part to help get a group on my side, to go to cc while he got a group on his side. rigth when chaos break thru ended, got a gift from teh leader saying dont involve my clanmates in your set up bfs xD.. lol you cant win you try to get 1 bf started and it backfires.. if you are opposite race and sucessfully get something going, it might be far fetched enough that it might actually get rigged since you were sucessful. but who knows.

anways agree with what you say. for even a weekend. i would like to see something of the community working together not against each other for once

Perfect example of Crimm Rigging BF's..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:34pm

oh thats not rigging pal learn the difference,

agreement upon how the bf goes is rigging,

talking to other race to get bf started, thats called getting people in que

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:43am

oh thats not rigging pal learn the difference,

agreement upon how the bf goes is rigging,

talking to other race to get bf started, thats called getting people in que

Guess again...... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:13pm

Rigged fights

Including but not limited to:

§4. Fights and Battles
  1. Participation in fights with a previously agreed outcome is not allowed.
  2. agreeing on the course or outcome of fights in battlefields (e. g. crystalline caves, arena, temple, tallaar) is prohibited. This includes agreements on victory and defeat between opposite teams but not tactical agreements within a team. The course of the fight includes anything that influences the fights. It is not allowed. It is prohibited to agree with the opposite side on: a. The use of belts (slots).
    b. The use of blessings and other buffs.
    c. The use of summons and mounts
    d. Completing quests and collecting resources.

3. Naked fights in PvP events (if prohibited in the news).
  4. Players need to be equipped in battlefields according to the battlefield requirements.
  5. It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

Cmon shylark use your finger a point at the bad word that i broke:/

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:30pm

Rigged fights

Including but not limited to:

§4. Fights and Battles
  1. Participation in fights with a previously agreed outcome is not allowed.
  2. agreeing on the course or outcome of fights in battlefields (e. g. crystalline caves, arena, temple, tallaar) is prohibited. This includes agreements on victory and defeat between opposite teams but not tactical agreements within a team. The course of the fight includes anything that influences the fights. It is not allowed. It is prohibited to agree with the opposite side on: a. The use of belts (slots).
    b. The use of blessings and other buffs.
    c. The use of summons and mounts
    d. Completing quests and collecting resources.

3. Naked fights in PvP events (if prohibited in the news).
  4. Players need to be equipped in battlefields according to the battlefield requirements.
  5. It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

Cmon shylark use your finger a point at the bad word that i broke:/

You may have Human guards Fooled but we all Know better over here...... LoL :woody: :woody: :woody:
Your past speaks for it self.....

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 2:39pm

I don't know how this pointless bickering is relevant to the topic or why is forum mod not taking action but whatever, I guess all we can do is ignore them...

Now back on topic, one of the things earlier said is very much true, this game, as any mmorpg, is not really good for streaming, no one wants to sit for hours watching someone farm. Where the real gold mine is, it's in videos, there's lot of things you can do as a video in this game, a Gb, an instance, a BF, etc, you can speed up, slow down, hide sensitive info and all those fancy stuff.

Now, my suggestion is to make some sort of monthly event where the top 3 best videos win something or things like that, the criteria for win could be many things, views, popular vote or judges. I believe this could help revitalize the current player base, players could try and solo instances they normally don't do, they could go to bf they didn't go before, they could share knowledge they normally keep for themselves, and many more things.

All this is, if admins care enough to try revitalize the game