You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BaTTousai-" started this thread

Monday, August 21st 2017, 11:15pm

Live Stream Removal from my com

this is a message for the admin in charge of the game rules and game in total.

for some reason this game is going down day by day i found they add a new system of live stream on my.com web i try it cause i want the game to be like it was 4 or 5 years ago with a lot of new players and more challenging that what it is now but after i did on the past days i was doing a stream of my battles at the great battles event on plat and of my hunt on monsters for gold and guard mentor and other player on magmar side where like little b.... cause i had the link of the stream on main chat to make people watch how to play they just make the rules go on to destroy this game you cant share the game to the outside cause is agains the rules even if the program was added to the game to make the game more insteresting just make me a favor and remove it :grr: :grr:

one more thing they will come and ask for , . : and other stuff like that matter if you can undertand what im saying that is how guard and mentors work in this game they cant do nothing about one good way to fix the game of the low players on it but they can make it better taking players out the game just by dont let you share what you do to try to get new referals or new players on the game by live stream and i was giving some avantages to the humans when i was on plat on the gb this way they can see how many elixirs i had left lol i was bless but only there i can use my bless cause arenas temples and other regular bf are dead on lv14 enjoy the game for the few months that it has left or maybe few years if a new way to make players come back to the game is not found.

comment if you think the same way if you dont think the same way just read and let the post alone..

thanks and have a good game ^ ^ :snowball:

aa and yes now the new rule protect some people but is just a useless rule now we cant execute some people on the enemy side :nono:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 12:09am

First off,could you please send me the stream link in private or just post it in off topic section?

Second,well,I would say that it's forbidden but when you look it up,it's actually not. Not since the chat rules update.

Here,chat rules thing 1. Curse of Silence for external/malicious links advertising is penalty given for violation of the Chat Rules.

2. The base giving Curse of Silence:
- To consider any WAN link is not related to the project, i.e. not related to the game. 24 hours Curse of Silence is applied for publication of messages of any third-party online resources, as well as their advertising;

So basically here it says "anything that is not related to the game" like Snoop Dogg's new song or Weeknd's one of hit songs or maybe some other game being shared in chat. But this one,either Twitch or YouTube (yup,these ones are actually third party) stream link,it's actually related to the game. If there is a problem,then I'd say it's because you have advertised your own personal stream which would get you views & potentially donations,however that is neither non-game-related nor malicious. And this is not even third party,it's what this company is giving you,that's the funny part.

In short: I agree with you,this game is dying and has to be promoted somewhere,Battleking69 (love your content,by the way) has been doing superbeing and instance bosses videos for a while and the streaming is another milestone. I hope more people will start doing it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 12:41am

i agree with you mentors/gaurds care more about being in power over everything and putting limits to everything, and bashing any ideas that may be helpful and good for the community. dont care if things go bad, but once you start looking up for a brighter game they all come sworming in to tell you your idea is stupid.

you can see on many posts, they get tired of me and say "they dont need a do-gooder to always try and get battlefeilds started" im sorry i go out of my way and do extra to get battlefeilds started.. but last i checked everyone after lvl 4 is crying about this game dying and not having much bfs..

also when i put it feedbacks and ideas my own ideas, i get the saem thing from specific mentors, just go check out my posts in ideas and feedbacks, Very do-able and serious ideas i posted nothing stupid.. yes guards/mentors are suppose to enjoy game just like anyone in game and free to attack just likee veryone else,.. but the word game and attacking people and making people feel stupid, that should be against mentor rules aye..

new idea. refresher for mentor/gaurds? just like they did for the human guards. being in a position so long leads to not being the best you can be :angel:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 7:53am

what wait.. so we are not allowed to show live stream to people playing this game? making it fun for people already playing the game is against the rules? no wonder I stopped making videos :thumbsup:

RU streams everyday on youtube, oh well unless game administration can clarify this..I'm just dumb struck 8o
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 9:11am

Well, welll ...

as we already answered to Battousai concerning this issue: It is currently looked into.

Problem here is, that the link itself does not show any relation to the game and not every player is familiar with twitch. Further we usually warn players to click on any links, due to the fact that there is enough fishing links out there who would put players account on risk if they would click on it.

Yes, posting of external links is forbidden and yes, it is allowed to post game related links. But on a first glance a player cannot see if it is a fishing link or a live streaming link.

All of us do like the idea of Battoussai with live-streaming his game, yet we still have to figure out which is the best way to handle this in chat. There is some ideas floating, so all is needed is a bit of patience as we also have other issues to solve currently, which unfortunately for Battoussai are considered more urgent.

I hope this answers the question and will not be considered as abusing my powers as guard by certains
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 10:56am

i suggest for those who take their streaming seriously like battleking should get their own page in library or forum kinda like the wall of the forgotten or fallen.

should have a section "livestream" and each thread will be for each person, that would be cool

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:08am

to kinda hijack the thread, can you take this chance to at least look into making other servers links (de,pl and ru) into internal links? I can understand the problems that may arise with twitch or youtube links, but it makes no sense to have other server links forbidden.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:10am

It sounds more like: "Hey,im so good and know how to play this game and you not,so open this link and learn". if you want let your friends know about your stream - share link in prv,friends can share with their other friends and etc... About random players - if your content good enough people will find you and may be subscribe some time later.

For those who consider that stream can be an advertisment to game - you wrong. People who have no idea abt this game wont even try to check what is it,they simply choose any other video with game they already know (belive me,there a lot of more decent to watch channels on twitch/youtube and not related to this game).

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 12:43pm

while it's true that stream/videos by themselves are not advertisement, it can be a good add-on, let's say the admins properly advertise the game (which at this point is but a pipe-dream, it is safe to assume mycom has given up any prospect of expanding this game), and let's say that a random person sees the add and for whatever reason becomes interested, what's the first thing he'll do? watch some gameplay of the game. That's where players videos and streams come in. If the admins had any interest on expanding this game, what they should do is pump up the idea of player content creation.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 6:14pm

use an overlay to cover you belt slot, or whatever else you need to hide. Solve the issue of some peeps complaining that youre giving the opposing race an advantage.

for those who arent familiar with twitchtv, check out sssniperwolf stream :thumbsup:
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 6:28pm

In addition, try streaming when you do superbeing instances, since twitch save your stream in your page low level people can check it later. Do some new quests too if you can.

Dont let some haters bring you down ^^ there will be quite a few of those who only knows how to destroy but unable to create.
Goodluck!

PS. should just stream LoL :rolleyes:
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

• "BaTTousai-" started this thread

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:18pm

true hatred if i was sharing it on main chat was to try other players use it to share the game to other people but looks like they care more to play 4 players than 3000 like before was my last time on stream for this game i will let the game die like they do if can be a page on the forum for the link of the stream is good if no just remove it from mycom cause since they add that i can fell my computer slow with that new system for stream i usually open the game in a different way to get the maximun of my computer to play it.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 9:50pm

Huge fan of tiwtch and I truly believe streaming is the best way to make a game popular. That being said, I'm not sure this game is streamable right now.
A lot of the gme is hunting and proffing which no one wants to watch.
Bfs are almost entirely dead.
The 3-4 people the actually raided can't risk it anymore with new attack rules.
This game strives to be family firendly yet me have a number of naked npcs, including the goddess of the game who is just some blonde chick in a thong.
Rules restrict trade, chat, and contact with enemies.
Fights have a 20s timeout and stalling is a very real part of this game.

Game just has too many restrictions right now to viably be streamed. Best bet is youtube videos so you can speed up stalling and skip the boring parts but youtube videos of an obscure game will never become popular unless promoted by admins or posted by a popular channel.

The only way I coudl see to save this game is to drop 90% of the rules. Embrace to toxicity of the internet and pay a well known streamer to stream the game in order to popularize it so that experienced players can get viewers.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 12:25am

completely agree with everything Brute said here but I'm much less inclined to believe in "saving the game"
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 1:54am

Going on what Brute has said, maybe streaming on GB weekend if you can is probably the most watchable part

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 7:46am

Do I get it right, that all you can define yourself about is, how good you are in killing low level players? And you think this is the best ad for the game to show how you kill low levels? And then believe that new player gladly will start playing this game just to be killed by players like you? ?(
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:12am

The only way I coudl see to save this game is to drop 90% of the rules.

Make a list, dont say 90% or other random percentage.
Btw, in any game comunity killing low lvl people who skill is not comparared as yours is considered one of the most hated thing in the comunity.
Ofc this game do not exist smurfing, but what you raiders do before this game rule get in was more or less like that.
But still, every game have hater, troll and toxic player. That's also why when i play other game the first sight of too much toxicity i just mute that player :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:57am

completely agree with everything Brute said here but I'm much less inclined to believe in "saving the game"
truth with both brute and dzaack.

only way to save this game is not outside but inside..

we have enough active players to get 2-3 cc games going at once, yet people dont choose too. same goes for all other bfs.. tallars are open ever weekend. still no one only on non break and even then not many bfs.

so you can thank your neighbors and those people you call freinds here, who choose not to partake in bfs even tho they are "valor players" even for those maxed out in rank. you can always put in minimum 1 game a week. just for fun. but still no.

everyone here so tied up in their dramas, their marriages, their dislikes, their pride, this has become a MMORPG Facebook, you can run around act like you play a game but really only come for talks and relationships and trying to be everyones favorite. id say atleast chaotics play, but that not cause people play it just cause or for valor, they do cause you earn tokens after that no more,

if there is one way to save this game. itll be when low lvls take their first smart step in not stalling low lvls and get specific rank/armor/rep and lvl right away in each lvl. everyone get mage, then mage bfs could be like the low lvl 3-4 bfs, minimum 1 game a day. whooooooo making change.. but then agian, this will never happen. thank you. such a community of "players" we are with.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 12:03pm

Going on what Brute has said, maybe streaming on GB weekend if you can is probably the most watchable part
but why livestream to recruit people outside game, when all we are doing is fooling people to come play a game we all are getting annoyed with, you really want new gamers to come and see all the fussing we do if it wasnt for lvl 3-4 active bfs, i dont think anyone would ever stick around to play, and after lvl 3-4 majority decide they will just lvl up to mage cause active bfs, but thats not even true really, its just chaotics and vaults and thats not much a bf,

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 12:44pm

Do I get it right, that all you can define yourself about is, how good you are in killing low level players? And you think this is the best ad for the game to show how you kill low levels? And then believe that new player gladly will start playing this game just to be killed by players like you? ?(
Always funny to see nacked complain because being killed by players, when they are all days long dead in fight, injuried, with death mark etc ....
and i'm sure noone will start the game seeing players dieing in every single fight against a mob, watching a mount fighting.