You are not logged in.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:30pm

why don't you download client? trust me, it's a far better experience in gameplay
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 1:47pm

why don't you download client? trust me, it's a far better experience in gameplay
from my home i use client
from work dont possible use client

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:23am

from personal experience, this game can only be played on chrome... (I haven't try Internet explorer.. haven't used that in ages) but Opera, Safari & Firefox take forever to even open up backpack or autoeat or anything... Chrome is a bit slower than client but funcional.
for 6 years i play only from chrome (explorer was much slow) but for a few months is impossible for me play from chrome and unexpectedly from explorer now is very good

there are rumors about chrome not using adobe flash anymore but im not sure about that and bcs the game itself is based on adobe flash chrome should run much slower than before, but could be only rumors.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:43am

there are rumors about chrome not using adobe flash anymore but im not sure about that and bcs the game itself is based on adobe flash chrome should run much slower than before, but could be only rumors.
when load first page of game from chrome before see all image i see popup with "problem loading with this version of flah" but after 1-2 seconds image disappears

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:08pm

when load first page of game from chrome before see all image i see popup with "problem loading with this version of flah" but after 1-2 seconds image disappears

Maybe are not only rumors so :cry:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: