You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 2:09pm

ADMIN TECH team, can you please make this game PLAYABLE!?

What is this bullshit!?

I had a friend Ladytrick who had same problem months ago, this problem still exists and he quitted game for it!

Right screen since today NEVER loads , I cleared cache, game files, everything, I CANNOT use magic poisons, I cannot see my opponents and I cannot use arrows!!

Please, understand frustration: report to tech team and fix it !!! This game has become unplayable like this

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 2:10pm

And don't tell me to update flash or I go find you at home, I already did that million times and I even know how to change those files inside... it just doesn't work!

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 2:11pm

It's the only flash file that is corrupted or something, rest works!

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 6:52pm

It stopped working for me 2 years ago when we had the new announced update and it stayed like that. I tried the client on many pcs and none of themI in asia works(at least 12 now) all have the same problem which everything works BUT the target screen. The only one that worked was from a friend's laptop she bought from europe. Maybe it has something to do with region?

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 6:53pm

Work-around (Thanks to lol666 for the tip, post was even deleted because it was in Italian)

I would like to say that this is STILL a bug that must be solved because it doesn't exists that because of this all pieces of the game works except those flash parts of the game.

It seems that, during the build process of the new game flash contents, there were some changes in development side.

I have this setting:

This setting is the cause of my problem. Ladytrick in the past (and now me too) installed some Japanese game from Internet that were not released in English.

In order to make those games running, we changed locale (Language for non-Unicode programs) to Japanese. This is due to the fact that Japan games uses a different subset of characters and some are not Unicode.

To change locale I did the following on Windows 10:
[Windows Key] -> Search "region" -> "Region and Language Settings" -> "Region" -> "Admininstrative" tab -> "Change system locale".

So to run those games, I changed from English to Japanese. Then I restarted computer as asked.

While being in Japanese locale, warofdragons NEW flash files stops work at all. Even by reinstalling the game and following all the steps.

Switching back to English locale works.

So.... When I want to play Japanese game, everytime I have to change this setting and restart the computer. Need to play wod? Change setting, restart pc. That sucks, because 90% of wod works even with Japanese locale.

Please fix this issue.

Thank you lol666 for the tip. :)

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 8:05pm

I'm really happy that this topic opened. I ve been having the same problem for a long time.. Fighting screen is completely stopped or never opens. Most of time when i click, have a hit after ten seconds. Efect time is passing completely. Sooo, no hunting anymore. I cleaned cache many times. I uninstalled client and reinstalled it. But still the same problem.
I hope this problem is resolved as soon possible..

It stopped working for me 2 years ago when we had the new announced update and it stayed like that. I tried the client on many pcs and none of themI in asia works(at least 12 now) all have the same problem which everything works BUT the target screen. The only one that worked was from a friend's laptop she bought from europe. Maybe it has something to do with region?

@Faith Seeker @Alexis Rhodes try the same stuff luinill did, it probably will work out.
The motivation of this is unkown, both because i'm not an expert of pc and because someone else told me how to do it xD
P.S. A great thank you to patpat and orrin for letting me know this "trick" :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 2:44am

Yeps keep spending money on Trash you will always get more Trash..... They can careless about anything here except your MONEY..... Big waste of Time and Money......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:11am

Yeps keep spending money on Trash you will always get more Trash..... They can careless about anything here except your MONEY..... Big waste of Time and Money......

Gandalf the grey being negative again, what a big surprise .well:

please I'm waiting for a smart trash comment and your forest signs :sleeping:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 5:42pm

Gandalf the grey being negative again, what a big surprise .well:

please I'm waiting for a smart trash comment and your forest signs :sleeping:

Just telling the TRUTH..... LoL But then I am sure you have such great wisdom to share with everyone..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: