You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 5:36pm

Jailed

LoL Poor sad Humans can cry and get someone jailed for no Reason...... This is Pure BS and a Witch hunt by Darkside Clan... Every one of them needs looked at by the Guard staff... They are the Biggest Cheaters in the game...... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 5:38pm

All of them were silenced in this fight...
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0

Poor sad Noobs say because I used one of my level 4 players to shut them up the have to Cry.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 6:03pm

I hope you get out as soon as possible,Santa.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 6:08pm

And really Funny THe Level 4 isb't jailed just me here... More Darkside Cry Babies can't handle how the game works.... But I can and will see them all Silenced....

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 6:44pm

LoL really funny this THING crys and I get jailed.... http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nefertiti
For some thing I have done for years......
Losers can't handle the game the way it is made.....

Any Player can Silence another playerr in the game at any time...
Show me a written rule that says they can't....
But of Course Humans Cry Mags get jailed every Time.....
And like I said Darkside needs to be investigated for Rule violations.....

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 8:20pm

what makes you so important that they should "cry" and jail you? I highly doubt anyone pays more attention to you than it would to an annoying fly buzzing around their head... for over 5 years you're doing nothing but complain and insult others... get a grip man, you're not anyone's crush and you ain't on FBI's top 10 wanted list either.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 9:18pm

what makes you so important that they should "cry" and jail you? I highly doubt anyone pays more attention to you than it would to an annoying fly buzzing around their head... for over 5 years you're doing nothing but complain and insult others... get a grip man, you're not anyone's crush and you ain't on FBI's top 10 wanted list either.

Go read your Guard Forums then come back and Yap... Poor sad Fool..... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 10:44pm

Boohoo, I'm shylark, I start mess with players and when they start beating me I whine and cry on the forum. Boohoo, seriously, grow up dude. Once thought you were cool but yeah, I was wrong. Now it just a constant annoyance, spam forum with nonsense, sends useless mail on forum filled with forest signs, your not even a threat to anyone, only way you can even make people care is by using a multi to annoy them with a minor inconvenience. Maybe if you stop acting like a kid and more like an adult then people won't come attack you, but what does it matter, you hide behind your high lvl friends anyway cus you can't finish anything yourself. So... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:33am

Everybody always thinks mags are controlled by humans and get jailed at the drop of a pen OR humans are controlled by mags and get jailed at the drop of a pen.

These aint even good conspiracy theories and they are olddddd....

Come on, lets hear some better ones than that. I know yall got them out there somewhere! :thumbup:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:50am

Everybody always thinks mags are controlled by humans and get jailed at the drop of a pen OR humans are controlled by mags and get jailed at the drop of a pen.

These aint even good conspiracy theories and they are olddddd....

Come on, lets hear some better ones than that. I know yall got them out there somewhere! :thumbup:

We all knoe Darside runs the game with the way they Cheat... Mag Guards know it... Maybe time Humans got some Real Honest Guards instead of the Scammers and Cheaters.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:57am

I was pointing out or i guess "crying" about all the rules shylark has broken many times. Nothing was ever done just glad rules finally catching up with him. Getting away with it isn't a good excuse for not getting punished.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:57am

Boohoo, I'm shylark, I start mess with players and when they start beating me I whine and cry on the forum. Boohoo, seriously, grow up dude. Once thought you were cool but yeah, I was wrong. Now it just a constant annoyance, spam forum with nonsense, sends useless mail on forum filled with forest signs, your not even a threat to anyone, only way you can even make people care is by using a multi to annoy them with a minor inconvenience. Maybe if you stop acting like a kid and more like an adult then people won't come attack you, but what does it matter, you hide behind your high lvl friends anyway cus you can't finish anything yourself. So... :woody: :woody: :woody:

And any time LITTLE BOY.... You went to Darkside and became a Real Jerk.... One on One yoy can't beat a paper bag... So Grow up Kid and be a real Player not a NOOB..... You know good and well How you Cried when I Killed poor http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=sirpiton Who BtW is in my level range for a + ExE... Now Cry me a river because you are such a Hypocrite..... Ir did you foeget how bad you cried foul..... You and Daskside are sad losers and can't do anything with out Cheating.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:58am

Dear Franky Please let sith post his Trash....
This post by "OriginalSith" (Today, 3:24pm) has been deleted by user "Forum Moderator" (Today, 4:25pm) with the following reason: Forbidden words

Friday, August 25th 2017, 4:01am

I was pointing out or i guess "crying" about all the rules shylark has broken many times. Nothing was ever done just glad rules finally catching up with him. Getting away with it isn't a good excuse for not getting punished.

No Bud you need to be a Darkside member to be able to Cry so Human Guards will do something ...... They only protect Cheaters.... And truth be told that really isn't any violation of game Rules except to SISSY Cry BABY Darkside.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every one know how they can bend the rules to CRY....

Friday, August 25th 2017, 6:06am

You and Daskside are sad losers and can't do anything with out Cheating...

:lol: :lol: :lol: this enitre post is just humorous :sneakers: please keep it up i have been enjoying this awesome laugh :cool:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:10pm

how

Go read your Guard Forums then come back and Yap... Poor sad Fool..... :woody: :woody: :woody:

how ironic, in you signature you claim to be a thorn in others people head while you do nothing but talking about others... you mate are a walking paradox.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, August 25th 2017, 2:32pm

how

how ironic, in you signature you claim to be a thorn in others people head while you do nothing but talking about others... you mate are a walking paradox.
Serious post incoming,if you're looking for drama,you're reading the wrong post,people:

Doesn't this whole thread and all the posts here prove his statement in his signature right? I mean,even now everyone here is answering to his posts,trying to prove him wrong,trying to find a good spot to hit yet he comes back every time. That's what a thorn does,keeps stinging you and pisses you off every time you try to touch it.

I'd just suggest you to stop trying to fight him,instead,why not get to know him? He's a great person.

Just my 2 cents.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:58pm

I'm not trying to fight him, I was amused by the thread itself then by his reply... I don't loose sleep over what shylard is saying, he's on my ignore list on forum and enemy list in game yet, he sent me facebook friend requests and as I turned them down he just hit "follow"... his whole existance revolves around other people, that's my point here and even tho I'm not trying to figure his reasons out, I still afree with some of his reasons or can smile at some of his remarks... I don't hate him or anyone else regardless of any actions I take in game, I just don't bother that much.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 6:36pm

I'm not trying to fight him, I was amused by the thread itself then by his reply... I don't loose sleep over what Shylark is saying, he's on my ignore list on forum and enemy list in game yet, he sent me facebook friend requests and as I turned them down he just hit "follow"... his whole existance revolves around other people, that's my point here and even tho I'm not trying to figure his reasons out, I still agree with some of his reasons or can smile at some of his remarks... I don't hate him or anyone else regardless of any actions I take in game, I just don't bother that much.

P.s. I'm sleepy and I made some spelling mistakes, the first message can be deleted.

Just by your own Comments PROVE how LAME you really are.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:41pm

Losers can't handle the game the way it is made.....
just cause you do something in game doesnt mean it the way the game was made, such as naked hunting.. the rule thinks about low lvls. and the admins dont think that low lvls would sit on their lvls for years rather than lvl, up so they dont think about the issues those low lvls cause or the enemies they made for higher lvl players to want to attack them, but the admin generally thinks if your low lvl you are or should be new in game, and you deserve protection from high lvls who can ruin your game, but hey it works for eveyrone who isnt high lvl but thats how new rule goes.. games where made to be updated, if you can handle how games are made to be updated, then go play tetris nothing changes there.
I highly doubt anyone pays more attention to you than it would to an annoying fly buzzing around their head... for over 5 years you're doing nothing but complain and insult others... get a grip man,
true, shylark continue to report everyone for everything in the guard forums, you used to be in there all the time,.