You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 12:33pm

quests in russian

Использовав талисман Вневременья в Узборде, сразитесь с Древним зарлогом [16]. После свяжитесь с магом при помощи палантира.
Reward:City Charters according to level.
Palantir Charge 0 - 11 depending on levels.

palentir quest.... was in russian yesterday to ... translator don't translate that corectely, i don't understand

are more and more russian text here, after every update is worste....
sorry i don't post on the post with russian text to translate, noone translate anything ...

So please if you don't translate the game at least, give the translation somewhere for quests.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 1:12pm

Asks you to hunt Ancient zalog [16] by using the Timeless Charm, then return to the mage.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 1:13pm

Fight Ancient Zarlog after using Timeless Charm in Narrowford. Contact the mage using Palantir afterwards. :cool:

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 2:20pm

in narrowford, ok, thank you .... I couldn't find the location :)

See you tomorrow for the next quest :)

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:01am

I wonder how other people translate and understand it all. Perhaps they all speak Russian but hide that knowledge.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 3:08am

I wonder how other people translate and understand it all.

WITH: