You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 5:25pm

Problem with queues? anyone?

Normal arena (not equals) queue has been 2-2 for a while and no confirm. We are stuck. Anyone else?

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 11:50pm

Same for tallaar we were 10 for 30mins around and it didn't worked ;(

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 3:43am

Aren't they all screwed up because of the schedule now?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 5:20am

"During the Fury of the Dragons event Tallaar's Halls are open daily, and the battles are held on the schedule above." for halls the instance can only start at those specific hours. for arena/temple/cc's we can only q once every 3 days if i god the information correctly back when changes been made... which is a major reason for my riot back then but obviously, a lot of people skipped that part.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 5:22am

**3 days cycly for each instance, today is cc day for example, tomorrow will be arena and the day after temple.. but it will only start that battlefiled which is pre-selected for that day.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:37pm

There was an announcement in the chat yesterday some time that said tallar was open all day for the rest of the event, but i think people gave up queuing already

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:29pm

yes it was:

15:11 info: Warriors! The schedules at Tallaar's Halls have been turned off! Enjoy your battles!

:beer: