You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 6:56pm

Streamers and Video-creators

Dear players,

We know that some of our players stream and/or make videos about our game, and so we would like to provide a space, where they could share their channels with the rest of players.

For those that are not aware, by videos we mean edited material recorded from the game or related to the game, usually accompanied by some commentary from the creator, while live-steams, often referred to as simply streams, are recorded and broadcasted live in real time. Videos can be uploaded to and/or streamed on numerous platforms, but the most popular nowadays are YouTube and Twitch.

In this thread our live-streamers have the opportunity to present themselves and their channels, as well as provide a link to these.

Furthermore, we would like to suggest our live-streamers to add a link to their streams with the following information in their profiles in their "About Me" field:

STREAMING [ON] or STREAMING [OFF]

This way the players that are interested in watching your streams will be able to know whenever you are currently "on air" or not by simply going to your profile.

Moreover, we are allowing to send information about this thread in our local chats to keep players informed and reminded. However, remember that flood is still prohibited. Refer to our Chat Rules for more information.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 11:47am

This is very good news. Thank you very much Lisad. I might as well start streaming/making my own content after this.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:06pm

thank you

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 1:55pm

hi,

nice,

if somebody can make a magish final boss tutorial would be superb
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 9:04pm

hi,

nice,

if somebody can make a magish final boss tutorial would be superb

i have a channel but not for noobies magmars :beeee:

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:43pm

its my video about merdian vaults

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcmi6VkGDU&t

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 11:39pm

its my video about merdian vaults

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcmi6VkGDU&t
Nice editing skills there. I hope to see more in future as well as a video explaining how meridian vaults work,what to do there,the tactics etc.

Keep up the good work. :beer:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 12:16am

its my video about talisme protectors 18 lwl Taurung a way

https://youtu.be/CyLcmggZMsE

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:25pm

The video stream would be a lot more exciting if the player chould change location ... just saying :)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:28pm

The video stream would be a lot more exciting if the player chould change location ... just saying :)
What is stopping you to change the location?

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 12:10pm

Hey guys,

unblessed chaotic video with awesome music. testing new software and recorded wider screen. alot of users requested to record more than just the fight scene, so there you go

Chaotic fight

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:11pm

greetings to all my friends) Thats my channel link in which i am recording videos about instances, also started to record game guides abotu reputatiosn, how to earn good money, about game events also there will be videos about battlefields.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7_QIWZqqa_N8B4aLg3ZBQ

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 7:48pm

zarlok 19 kil need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq85OrXaaGo

code Eshu
2. code HAPPY10YEAR