You are not logged in.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 10:02pm

UK tournam

Hello,

I was wondering if UK tournam are going to work in lvl 5 to 10 ^^?
If not can we have CC equals as mages ? ^^

LOUP,

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:32pm

Yes, as mages you can have CC equals.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:38pm

Hell,you can even give sparks instead. But yes,mages can do it in Caves of Equals.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 8:53pm

LE LOUP was asking if mid levels can have it " as mages do" not "as a mage."

I think he wishes we in the mid levels could have some sort of battlefield, either the UK tournament or the cave of equals and not only the sparks route to UK worship.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 9:21pm

They should think of an alternative to the 10 UK tournament wins, because they never happen. Do something with CC/temples/arena/halls, like a certain amount of victory in each of these battlefields, or something like that, because right now, the only level 10 and under can do red Uk is with sparks

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 1:24am

Agree with eloise and the warrior,

1 win cost 2 sparks = 100g it's crazy for someone who prepared his char for that tournament or another PVP way and not money way to have that red medal ^^

so yes pleas get us something like CC's equals they doesn't happend more in lvl 6 to 10 then in 11 ++ but 11++ have equals :embarressed: and i'm jaleous :embarressed: i also want ride my grumwolfyy in lvl 10 and not as mage ^^and i'm sure i'm not alone like that, if we call magmars to inst peaple say they cheat they cheat .... but mhhh what can i say

mags come on queue up i wait u there :rose: without cheating ^^ true honest fight 3 v 3

good luck to any challengers if they exist :shuffle:

and if you still wish keep sparks then why we get only 14 silver after a monster lvl 6/7/8/9/10 when other get 20silver for 11 to 14 and 45 to 75 for higher ... put sparks for lvl 6 to 10 for 10 gold and 16 ++ for 200 ))) that will be more honest and (3 silver for 1 to 6)

think about everyone or don't do anything so equals for mages means equals for lower too or decrease all prices for babies and increase for others like that we will have a chance to get grumwolfy ^^thnx for reading did my best in english haha :ghost:

LOUP,

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:53am

:lol:

If you think Caves of Equals happen - you are going to have a sad sad life at mage lv:lol:

non existent BF's

just spark it all