You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 7:39am

additional Chat Groups

Would be nice if we can create our own Chat groups, like a group chat but without a group and without being in the 1 lvl range, maybe i want a lvl 18 a specific chat group with me and other players, but i dont want to do PRV all the time,

i think this would be nice!

sorry its not specificly explained but im sure you can understand the concept

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 10:40am

+1

Without limits on people's number.

Just take group codebase from code, remove level limit check, remove "max 5 people" and any ability for this special chat to affect the game.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 12:32pm

thanks luinill for your input!

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 12:38pm

+1 this is something clans can use as well for senior members
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:45pm

Question 1 : Why do you people want more chat channels ?
Question 2 : Is really necessary to have other ones rather than : Main, Trade, Clan, Alleance, Private, Group?
Question 3 : Try to immagine how caotic could be, and as a mentor i see everyday someone missing his chat, u want to make the number growing more ?
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:46pm

+1 this is something clans can use as well for senior members

You sure leaving a mail to clan heads, writing in private is not enough for that ? :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 3:51pm

Question 2 : Is really necessary to have other ones rather than : Main, Trade, Clan, Alleance, Private, Group?
Question 3 : Try to immagine how caotic could be, and as a mentor i see everyday someone missing his chat, u want to make the number growing more ?
let's put a possible scenario which I guess this could be thought on, we have first, 5-6 people speaking on prv, now, one of those people is also speaking with someone of his clan, and he also has a 1 on 1 prv with another person, now he has to, erase privs names to speak with clan, rewrite/click prv to speak on prv (if the chat is moving fast it's easy to missclick)

is a private chat room necessary? no, however it would be a good QoL improvement.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 4:16pm

let's put a possible scenario which I guess this could be thought on, we have first, 5-6 people speaking on prv, now, one of those people is also speaking with someone of his clan, and he also has a 1 on 1 prv with another person, now he has to, erase privs names to speak with clan, rewrite/click prv to speak on prv (if the chat is moving fast it's easy to missclick)

is a private chat room necessary? no, however it would be a good QoL improvement.

It may be, but check how many chat color u have, and as some player said, it could, and should be better ask admin or developer or who ever u want to focus their mind and attention on fixing the client lag issue and bug issue instead of asking for more stuff when the old stuff not work as it should work

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 6:38pm

+1

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 11:32pm

Sounds like not necessary load on server,just imagine everyone availble to create own channels... Also lack of moderation can be a problem and i'm not talking about you gonna abuse it somehow,but its kinda possibility to have people who can use it (like kind of messenger and not as a game feature) in a bad way in case those channels will be private with possibility to intive.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:06am

i mean we can really just use skype..

but you know where that leads ?? feeling not watched by mentors gaurds leaves room to come up with maybe false dealings, breaking rules. oh and "innappropriate behavior" lol for certain people..

but if you are a mentor i think if people feel they need more space for chats then make it possible so it can all be supervised.. IF NEcESsary. not all the time it is,.

also for example..

for group,

you have option to either make group of 5 with 1 lvl difference
or have group of max 10 people in varias lvl ranges and just talk to them..

a multipurpose group option.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:08am

many times i ask mentors retrieve certain chat for me that my game client cannot pick up cause it was a while ago, but you cannot.. so thats not really an issue. if we cant find chat most likely you wont be able to find chat..