You are not logged in.

lol

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 11:12am

lol

i really feel bad for those who were first to play this game, idk how you go through this game with all the BS puzzles these quests have, and all the misleading descriptions in this game.. i literally need someone to hold me damn hand to tell me exactly what i need to do at each step so i dont mess up

for example. i bought a necro ring right after getting red undead badge, yes it says you get necro ring, i didnt really pay attention to that part my fault, 60g in whole, when i could have just got a free ring..

i get light shard for intention of penetration ring,, i buy bone dragon dust, click USE on the light shard to imbed in my ring, and it doesnt even give me a option to go penetration.. im sorry am i missing something??

anways unfortunate how with the mistakes that happen in this game we get no empathy and reverse the actions so someone can get what they wanted in the first place.. 10g + 30g ring down the drain for the ring automatically putting protection on..

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 11:15am

Funny, but I never had any issues with the necro rings. Changing is easy in just clicking to the top left corner. I don t see any mistakes or bugs in that part. Must be you.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 11:18am

well, now that its clear, tell me where there is a description on library or anywhere else before getting the ring, on how you get the penetration rather than penetration. i looked in library read it and even read on the ring description.

this is just an example of a lack of specification, leaving me frusterated, im sure others got confused too. so hey no need to act like im the only one seq

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:55pm

i really feel bad for those who were first to play this game, idk how you go through this game with all the BS puzzles these quests have, and all the misleading descriptions in this game.. i literally need someone to hold me damn hand to tell me exactly what i need to do at each step so i dont mess up

for example. i bought a necro ring right after getting red undead badge, yes it says you get necro ring, i didnt really pay attention to that part my fault, 60g in whole, when i could have just got a free ring..

i get light shard for intention of penetration ring,, i buy bone dragon dust, click USE on the light shard to imbed in my ring, and it doesnt even give me a option to go penetration.. im sorry am i missing something??

anways unfortunate how with the mistakes that happen in this game we get no empathy and reverse the actions so someone can get what they wanted in the first place.. 10g + 30g ring down the drain for the ring automatically putting protection on..

https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/reputations/undead
Hope this link will help you out, btw it never hurts to ask to someone who already have it how to do. :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 4:08pm

or maybe it's because you just need someone to explain in simple terms everything so your brain can comprehend basic stuff.

Maybe you should play tetris or something like that....would be much easier :teacher:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 7th 2017, 9:59pm)

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 1:47am

or maybe it's just you who has a below average IQ and you just need someone to explain in simple terms everything so your little brain can comprehend basic stuff.

Maybe you should play tetris or something like that....would be much easier on your limited brain cells. :teacher:
basic stuff? you mean after you talk to mages about it all or after you already done it had same heartattack i had,

if you want to call it basic, please show me where its basic? when you have 0 knowledge about it.

in library it only states this

If you have found a Necromancer's Ring, you can strengthen it. The process requires the Bone Dragon's Ashes and the corresponding shards. Dark shards charge the ring with offensive energy and light shardscharge its defensive properties.

i had a light shard. so it was clear id get pene or protection, but never states you can change to pene even if you start with protection. and on the green button it doesnt say "change to penetration" just says transform light ring. what does that mean? unless you already are used to it you will be confused.. bash me armagedon. if i remember right you said before, "you may have won, but still in the special olympics" lol.. i was right before, and in my statement, of descriptions being Unclear and at times frusterating i will take the win again thanks..

@lol666 yes i asked few people in game about the ring, they told me the ingredients and all i needed, and when i got it all, i expected to get penetration ring, when i got protection i messaged them all again but all offline, and never being mage i thought this was a permanent issue, 40g is a good amount to be upset about IF it was a permanent and unchangeable fix.

but all is clear now,

and if you all can reread the first sentence of my topic.. if you act like those who were here first got thru this game without hitting dead ends and being frusterated often with the games mstakes/misleading/unclear descriptions/puzzles that really give you nothing to work with, then good for you. live in a perfect world xD