You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:39am

Broken Stuff Thread

I don't know if it's only me or not,but it seems like I can not enter the thread "Broken Stuff [POST HERE!]" for i receive this error: You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:10am

I get the same message, but maybe it's something for guards and mentors or something like that?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:53am

It is a public forum thread. A thread for the players to post.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:31pm

I know I know, it was a random guess haha it seems to be working already tho :P

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:32pm

Sorry, not really sure what went wrong there.. Check this one, should be accessible now: Broken stuff [Post HERE!]
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:58pm

Thank you,Lisad.