You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:25pm

Title of the Effect: Aladeya's Favor

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=6158

With this bless on,the individual should receive purple Natural Healing effect which restores 99% of the hp of the player when it is triggered. However,it didn't work for me. Instead,i received the effect which restored 77% of my hp. (the one I would receive without using the medallion)
I think the bug isn't the bless you take. You have blue badge so you take blue bless when you use medallian, this is correct. The bug is in the descriction you linked, in that the link must be the blue one and no the purple.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:46pm

Title of the Effect: Aladeya's Favor

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=6158

With this bless on,the individual should receive purple Natural Healing effect which restores 99% of the hp of the player when it is triggered. However,it didn't work for me. Instead,i received the effect which restored 77% of my hp. (the one I would receive without using the medallion)
I think the bug isn't the bless you take. You have blue badge so you take blue bless when you use medallian, this is correct. The bug is in the descriction you linked, in that the link must be the blue one and no the purple.
Thank you for the logical answer. However,it is not how the game works. If you have a blue badge,you have a permanent effect of the blue blessing (77% hp recovery) but if you have blue badge and are under the effect of Aladeya's Favor,then you receive purple effect. It is mentioned in Game Library,Mentor site and it's correct for Dragon. (Unfortunately i did not get the chance to test it for God of the Cursed and the Dead) If what you have said is true,then Game Library and Mentor site are wrong as well as the Dragon bless being bugged because I used the Dragon's medallion together with Aladeya's medallion and when the Dragon's bless was triggered in fight,it gave me the purple effect (17% damage increase + 4% reduction in damage taken) which suits the library and the Mentor site.
See you in hell for the sequel.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:08am

Hello!

There is nothing wrong in the description of the blesses/medals nor there is a bug on your reps.

As i can see you have a blue badge (2000 rep) this means u get 77% healing with permanent effect and 99% healing with a certain probability from the daily offering.
"Permanent effects" means that no matter where you fight and what atributes/buffs you have on you the effect from the badge itself may come in any time. This applyes to the Aladeya's Favor too. You still have your basic 77% chance from badge even if u have the favor as active buff.

The effect of the medal does not depend on the effect of temporary blessing and they can intersect arbitrarily in your battles.

Same goes for cursed and dragon reps.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 8:34am

Once again,it's not how it works. Other than the fact that I have received only 77% hp recovery during fights,I am sure it was not like this before since amulet comes before the badge. Please,instead of jumping on conclusions,let the Admin decide and take action.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 9:39am

it's not how it works

Permanent= Something that is permanent exists or happens all the time:
Source: http://dictionary.cambridge.org

jumping on conclusions

Its not a personal conclusion, its a fact from the russian mentor site: http://mentor.dclans.ru/new/?page_id=926

"Эффект от медали не зависит от эффекта временного благословения и они могут пересекаться сколь угодно в ваших боях."
"The effect of the medal does not depend on the effect of temporary blessing and they can intersect arbitrarily in your battles."
(right under the medals blessings table)

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:40pm

Congratulations,you proved your point by giving me cambridge dictionary link as well as a Russian "Mentor" site link. I wonder,since it doesn't say you speak Russian here, how did you translate it? Or did you use Google Translate? Either way,you should not have because I already asked you politely to leave it,it must be my fault because I didn't use Oxford or Cambridge or whatever dictionary links because without them,you don't even understand basic English,it seems.

But hey,just to make you happy,I'll leave this here: http://beadeath.dclans.ru/viewpage.php?page_id=130

See,another site which does NOT mention it,so it must prove my point that it is actually the way I said it is since it's 3 against 1. You lose.

Are you happy now? As a mentor,you hijacked this innocent thread and turned it into a personal guerilla warfare.

I'm not going to discuss this with you any longer and I am going to report you.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 1:44pm

Because even under aladeya gift system count chances to give you healing from gift or from your badge,by having on you gift you still have chance to receive weaker healing effect from your badge. Thats how it works.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:54pm

Not sure if this is the right post but the compass is not accurate once you reach level 16 in the rumengild locations. After one of the updates, some monsters' locations were changed but the compass wasn't changed so now, for new level 16 like me, it sucks because the compass is not accurate anymore.

Please fix.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 9:12pm

Hand over the Robbers’ Scroll*Jumping into the discussion.* The letters rebelled? Let’s pacify them! If magic is involved, we need to ask a mage for help. You’ll have to take this scroll to Khorsungum, warrior. If he figures it out and lifts the enchantment, bring it back and let the sage work on it - he’ll be waiting for you at the Warlord’s house.Your goal: Take the Enchanted Scroll to Khorsungum the Mage.

When clicking on Khorsungum, it says "Destination mnot found"

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:52pm

When clicking on Khorsungum, it says "Destination mnot found"
should be fixed
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 5:43pm

Problem with scythe,

You can use it without having -13% in fight, go in personnal info and chose option hide style armour.
Like that u don't have -13% and still can do that quest.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 8:42am

experience tower was full charged, used energy to activate, only 5677/18000 after activation. this was old bug that was fixed.
seems its back after update, I have already logged support ticket this morning as well
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 1:13pm

experience tower was full charged, used energy to activate, only 5677/18000 after activation. this was old bug that was fixed.
This should be fixed now.
Regards,

Friday, October 6th 2017, 10:39pm

Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [9-10]
Magmars: 3 / Humans: 3 - temple

Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [9-10]
Magmars: 4 / Humans: 3 - arena

somethings wrong with bf's
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:45pm

Fire-fly fish is Glowfish, but yeah probably ought to be fixed.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:10pm

Passive ability: when blocking, it reduces not just physical, but also magical damage. The enchanted shield also protects against Punishment effects

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29187

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=467603760

Buff worthless because it doesnt protect from punishment effects as it says it does

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:15pm

and cant disperse it so stuck for an hour with bugged buff. :(

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:37am

somethings wrong with bf's
Should be fixed.
fire-fly fishes are where
Fixed, will be updated soon.
Regards,