You are not logged in.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 9:03am

Fist fight problem.

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=19020 Same problem as this guy.

Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!

[b]

[/b]
[b]
[/b]
I have no potions or scroll in belt, naked, no effects.

Also the same happen to me when i try to go to Tarariquon Battle championship.

Any ideas of what the problem may be ?
Maybe the clay tablets i ate ? Talents ? Defense skill code, volume I? Idk, hopefully u can fix it or i am doing something wrong :)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:17am

Hello!

Maybe try to take off style set too... and make sure u take off backpack, belts, rings/ammies too.

Tell me if its works,
Good luck!

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:46am

Doesnt work, i took even rings off .I did try taking artisan bag off too. Nothing on in my caracther and no potions or scrolls either. so i dont know :/

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:36pm

it doesn't matter much, you won't be able to actually win the fight until you are L9 if you are really lucky or 10+. Then, the reward isn't all that great.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:35pm

:lol: that is funny. Well it will be nice to get it fix cuz i will love to go to tarariquon champiosn ship :)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 6:51pm

You can go to Tarariquon Battle Championship .

Fis Fight quest its not linked wit that event. All you need its to track the event, have a spider and the wistle.

Reward from Fist Fight its a item that can be use from lvl7+ and some golds.

Reward: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3418

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 7:27pm

Right now is event of tarariquon going on i have the same problem.

You are under some kind of effect. According to the Championship Rules, this is forbidden.