You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 10:47am

infos about battelfields

I'm searching some infos about BF, but is quite impossible to find something in library.
In library we can find info about legendary char nobody care on ... but about BF... nothing ...

I found a link in "game guide/guides/battelfields but it's completely empty ...

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=111

For me is just incredible that we can't find any infos about bf in library ....

Was a time was some infos in game guide, but not anymore ... or maybe are some infos hidden in the depth of I don't know what?

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 10:56am

The whole library is currently being updated, translated and new / missing information will be added. So it sure can happen that during that period there is some information missing. But we are working hard to get the work done as fast as possible. In the meantime we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:01am

I'm searching some infos about BF

Hello!

What are you trying to find? maybe we can help you about the things youre looking for there.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:53am

I'm simply searching infos about lvl 16+ BF

Was a guide, translated, with good infos, a map, effects of rep, where at what are the bless inside etc ... just removed ...

maybe remove something usefull when you change the infos? The job is done, why remove it? better incomplete infos than no infos at all.

You keep old useless things like legendary chars even not updated, and you remove battelfields, i can't understand.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:56am

legendary characters isnt useless, all players With legendary warrior cert should be placed in that section of library, whats more useless that this is a forum for those who choose not to play this game xD

i say legendary characters section needs updated with others, by their permission of course

nothing needs to be removed, useless or not, only updates and additions should be added to library.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:57am

whats more useless that THERE is a forum for those who choose not to play this game xD

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 4:18pm

Hello,

The Battlefields article in Game Guides has been returned: Battlefields
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 4:52pm

I just want to ask a question about halls while we are at it.
I have heard higher mages (meaning lv 16 + ) have said there is no halls on their level.
Does this mean halls cannot be joined or does no one que for halls?
Because on the battlefield page there is stats what you will receive if you win for lv 16-19
Thanks
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:01pm

no one que,people prefer cheaper and faster with meridians

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:09pm

no one que,people prefer cheaper and faster with meridians

that sucks, I would have thought halls is much quicker and cheaper for valor. anyway thanks for the info
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:18pm

Hello,

thank you very much :rose:

and for lvl 16 halls, no one start, but also no meridian, no equal, no chaotic, no crucible ... for make simple, nothing, only sky with 1 or 2 hum for 7-8 mag (when are 1 or 2 hum, not always that), time to time a hum bag of blesses in sky, but that's all.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:56pm

equals is dead for all lvls would be best to take it out or make weekend event prommote it

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:02pm

Hello,

lisad you may need to ask chroniclers to update it again, the quick navigation links when i click on tallars and Caste link me to the wrong battlefeild and im sure others are the same

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:02pm

The whole library is currently being updated, translated and new / missing information will be added. So it sure can happen that during that period there is some information missing. But we are working hard to get the work done as fast as possible. In the meantime we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

You probably can imagine that the library update of battlefields is not done yet, but that admins have put the contents back as they were whilst we are still working on them - on players request. This work unfortunately is not done in 5 minute between the request and the placing back :) So I ask once more for your comprehension for still missing parts and wrong links. Thank you!

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 11:56am

lisad you may need to ask chroniclers to update it again, the quick navigation links when i click on tallars and Caste link me to the wrong battlefeild and im sure others are the same
I have returned the old articles that were there before they have been removed. We have not updated them yet. :)
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 2:46pm

Hello,

thank you very much :rose:

and for lvl 16 halls, no one start, but also no meridian, no equal, no chaotic, no crucible ... for make simple, nothing, only sky with 1 or 2 hum for 7-8 mag (when are 1 or 2 hum, not always that), time to time a hum bag of blesses in sky, but that's all.

Meridians start but mostly on saturdays. Only the introduction of schedules on all days forced players to do other days and made Crubicle very active. Unfortunately players still do not understand the dynamics of having a battlefield that outcompetes all the others open all day. Now we don't even need to rush on meridians since no scaricity fueled by a schedule. We can do rep to increase meridians bless and go later since we always guarantee to have 2-3 runs on saturdays at anytime in the future. Plus it gets kinda boring fast (for me anyways) so that helps the lack of rush :thumbsup: