You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 12:33pm

How some magmar say DS act weird

I'm making this post just to clarify some things, no offence to clan, player or other stuff like that because we already know how the game works.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
Just 2 fights that explain how some mag thinks only human side DS is acting "weird"
Well these two fights are not the same bcs in the fight i didn't get any negative effects meanwhile in the second DEDA got 2 ball and chains and **fantasy** got lost souled.
This is how DS more or less work :music:
Don't want to point figners but people already know who im referring to.
P.S. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 :angel: but i was lucky here :angel:
P.S. next time dont lost soul me too :angel: because who go to haunted place know that i hunt only who scalp human there
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 12:48pm

12:06 **fantasy** has cursed boule59 with the Gehenna Hex.
12:07 T-DeAdLY-J [18] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of **fantasy** [14] 12:08 T-DeAdLY-J placed a Liche Ball and Chain on the foot of DEDA.
12:08 T-DeAdLY-J placed a Convicted Mage Ball and Chain on the foot of DEDA.

It was in response to fantasy's hexes :) fantasy is very trigger happy on putting hexes on every fight (even on GB weekend) so that is why i put negatives.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:38pm

yeah, right :lol: all you're interested in is making a point that you're a big bad boy. your game in no different than most others around so stop pretenbding to be something you're not and just be happy with who you are.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:43pm

lol, non of this has any resemblance to why folks, even humans, don't like DS clan. And to be honest, there are only a hand full of people in DS clan who have ruined the reputation of the whole clan.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 2:28pm

lol, non of this has any resemblance to why folks, even humans, don't like DS clan. And to be honest, there are only a hand full of people in DS clan who have ruined the reputation of the whole clan.

WTF is this even supposed to mean? I sure do hope i'm in the handful of people that have "ruined" the reputation of my whole clan. That would be the entire purpose of playing a war game.

The killings will continue until moral improves!

• "lol666" started this thread

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:49pm

12:07 T-DeAdLY-J [18] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of **fantasy** [14] 12:08 T-DeAdLY-J placed a Liche Ball and Chain on the foot of DEDA.
12:08 T-DeAdLY-J placed a Convicted Mage Ball and Chain on the foot of DEDA.

It was in response to fantasy's hexes :) fantasy is very trigger happy on putting hexes on every fight (even on GB weekend) so that is why i put negatives.

ohi, didnt know this, ty for info :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:30pm

lol yeah thats part of reason i forgave Dark Side. tj literally acts exactly like them. He joins late with more buffs to fight 4-5v1, always cries for help, and gets really upset when he dies through gifts.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:18pm

He joins late with more buffs to fight 4-5v1, always cries for help, and gets really upset when he dies through gifts.

ogan is contagious :lol:

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 1:59am

:lol: :lol: o u mean the guy with a shrine to u in his info?

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 4:00am

WTF is this even supposed to mean? I sure do hope i'm in the handful of people that have "ruined" the reputation of my whole clan. That would be the entire purpose of playing a war game.

The killings will continue until moral improves!

Nope
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 6:48am

There are some players who throw negative effects to people, whether required or not required. Fantasy is leader of them.

other two are deadpool and lina.