You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 3:15pm

Support ticket

How long does a support ticket take to get looked at? I have not been waiting very long. I was just wondering.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 3:25pm

I'd suggest you to wait up to 2 weeks,if they still don't answer it,you might as well take the ticket number and contact Helpdesk via Private Message here in forums.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 4:55pm

Minor tickets take about 2-5 days from my eperience. Some that requires some bigger checking may take longer.

Exception may be the ones from premium service (like rune transfer) that have a specific time of completion.

However, Help Desk its not a way to hurry up a ticket. Its a tool that helps you get answers to questions and sollutions to problems concerning the game. There are also some exception about what type of issues that HelpDesk cant solve.

More about the HelpDesk here.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 5:49pm

One of mine took 3 years to get resolved, but hey, its done!

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 4:34am

I've had only 2 and nothing major, both got settled within 3 days.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 5:30am

One of mine took 4 years - with few responces ... but never actually fixed the situation. They initally said yes thats wrong - then 2 years later they tested it ... said its supposed to be that way (its not supposed ot be - its an actual bug), then a year later they said yes it will be fixed with upcoming update - now here we are... still unsolved because they went back to it being normal as their "tests" didn't show anything abnormal:lol::lol:

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 2:31am

I'd suggest you to wait up to 2 weeks,if they still don't answer it,you might as well take the ticket number and contact Helpdesk via Private Message here in forums.

THIS>>>> Has always worked for me But then what would anyone but a certain Know it all Mentor know????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Used tags

premium accounts?