You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 11:11am

Gizedor

Weekly knowledge test: 22/09/17-28/09/2017

Who is Gizedor? What is his story? And what is his favourite treat?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Nov 10th 2017, 2:52pm)

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 12:08pm

Gizedor is a two headed giant who stays at Plateau of Silence, hes not very intelligent and carries a cudgel.
He has two heads and speaks with them together so it sounds a lot like gibberish, but if you know the trick and compile sentences from both his heads, you could understand what he says/wants.
He also gives you a number of quests.
His favourite treats are baby atshi bats which can be found either at magmar location bats den, or spider lair or from shearas casket as i remember :)

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:35pm

1:lo-am-ze-I-a-pi-two-ed-ant-ke-ve-one-my-mi-was-am-er-ye-old-qu-a-ple-nd-st-the-I-nd-ay-wi-my-ub-hun-for-fav-ite-od-ose-tle-shi-ts-ly-fil-sto-is-pl-sed-mach-ce-es-li-in-
ca-at-pla-of-len-and-joy-sm-and-und-the-mans-mag-rs-ght-ea-o-to-de-Ma-ly-av-th-but-me-me-th-a-ve-u-full-ne-me-en-w-y-ng-ne-th-be-up-gun-th-st-my-pet-the-th-ti-o-we-ma-ly-
to-dr-ms-de-ted-mas-ve-mon-und-had-ght-res-bo-but-st-the-me-se-the-ou-er-es-col-ct-me-tle-shi-ts-me-gi-th-the-mo-I-le-at-pla-au-si-ce-ex-nge-MM

2:Hel-I-Gi-dor-am-ty-cal-head-gi-li-e-ry-in-fa-ly-I-ov-500-ars-and-ite-sim-mi-mo-of-day-spe-pl-ing-th-cl-or-ting-my-or-fo-th-lit-at-ba-on-a-led-mach-a-ea-sto-Sin-ag-I-ve-
my-ve-the-teau-si-ce-en-the-ell-so-of-hu-and-ma-fi-ing-ch-ther-the-ath-in-I-oid-em-so-ti-s-ey-re-ry-se-o-ti-wh-I-as-ou-o-of-em-at-a-gl-at-ole-pup-or-o-er-me-ne-nt-gic-in-
my-ea-and-fea-a-si-de-ho-I-ni-ma-a-ut-mo-of-ti-I-nt-y-ng-on-to-le-so-lit-at-ba-for-and-ve-em-ar-ur-col-ct-the-te-of-len-in-cha-YU-!!

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:35pm

For all those lazy ones (and in case I made a mistake^^)

Hello I am Gizedor
I am a typical twoheaded giant like everyone in my family was.
I am over 500 years old and quite a simpe mind.Most of the day I spend playing with my club or hunting for my favorite food those little atshi bats.
Only a filled stomach is a pleased stomach.
Since ages I live in my cave at the plateau of silence and enjoy the smell and sound of the humans and magmars fighting each other to the death.
Mainly I avoid them but sometimes they are very usefull.One time when I was young one of them beat up a gungl that stole my puppet
or the other time one went magicly into my dreams and defeated a massive demon hound I had nightmares about.
But most of the time I sent the younger ones to collect some little atshi bats for me and give them the armour I collect at the plateau of silence in exchange.
Yumm!

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 5:26pm

Gizedor is a npc who is located in Plateau of Silence, he is neutral, so no matter u r magmar or human he will speak with you.
His language is a bit strange, because he have two heads, basically each sentence is separated and you have to paste one word from one head immediately after the word that says the other head to understand what he is saying.
He gives some intresting quests like the lvl 3 one that gives a almost free green low lvl chainmail and the lvl, the lvl 7 one which he asks for a tararikon spider and a baby atshi in exchange of devil cubes.
And his favorite treat is baby atschi, that magmar can find free on their land, but human have to get into the istance : krets lair to get it. :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 11:51am

Gizedor is two-headed giant in the Plateau of Silence. He speaks the language only he can understand. His favourite treat the Atshi Bat.