You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 4:40am

little bit unfriendly humans ;)

Sins i dont come as offen as i used to i would be rather happy if u would great me with warm welcome at the harbour next time i come, and so every one can have a chance to see me lets line up lvl4 first for 30 min then lvl5 and so on pls, ill shakeSpear/sword with you all :) i came to night and i know it might have been bad timing for you guys, so i was rather unhappy with the lack of you walking around with smile and selebrating my arrival , ..i came up to Wirgold Estate there i found one or 2 then i allso came to lights edge and i think he up there was happy to have good company i think -Rodick- was happiest of all when i came back down to the ship, planing on going back home, but sins he was there i felt it polite of me to say hello old friend!! he got so happy that he showed me his shadow and we played a little around making shadow marks all over, but then all of a sudden when he got tierd he called his big friend Gothmog who came with his fancy flash light, and it did burn my chest a bit, but i could see on his face he was realy sad that it happend so i guess hes sending me flowers soon, :beer: i allso took a pic of the visit http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=279181374&stat=1&server_id=0 i wish there could have been more of you in the party ....Well i gtg and hope to see you all soon :) :shuffle:

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 5:07am

if i see you at harbor its automatic attack. i will attack anyone who comes on human lands that i can to stop them from potential scalps etc.. you are not entitled.. if a lvl 18 attacks and kills you in harbor, there is nothing wrong with it.. infact im happy with it. i hope everyone protects their own lands. but you post everytime because you got attacked in enemy land its always same with you.. spend your time more wisely if you got little time to play.

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 7:36am

i see deathstroke has no sence of humor :lol:

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 11:40am

wish there could have been more of you in the party

I suppose my party invitation got lost or was eated by the Kretchs? :clubbing:

sending me flowers soon

11:38 You have given a Cherries as a gift to Stefnir [6] .
not flowers, but still. enjoy them :wink:

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 1:47pm

My sensor of humor died too when i invaded and got attacked and lost souled by a lvl 14 :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 2:34pm

No, sry, my sense of humor died when this happened :stronger: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…3769&highlight= :clap: so for invaders that i see there are 2 options : i can fight and kill so i join and kill, i cannot fight and kill so i leave them be or escape.
Fortunately i dont call other and throw negative effects, at least im not bad inside :beer:
P.S. there is third option : im too busy and didnt catch u or just want to fish :lol: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, September 25th 2017, 5:10am

if i see you at harbor its automatic attack. i will attack anyone who comes on human lands that i can to stop them from potential scalps etc.. you are not entitled.. if a lvl 18 attacks and kills you in harbor, there is nothing wrong with it.. infact im happy with it. i hope everyone protects their own lands. but you post everytime because you got attacked in enemy land its always same with you.. spend your time more wisely if you got little time to play.

LOL LOL LOL..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Crimmcrapper got brave he has Brute to back him up...........
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, September 25th 2017, 6:21am

and ur brave cause you dont play this game. who cares about 99day injuries right, no one but you has the backbone to face thos injuries cause you dont care about taking a few months off. thats cool

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 4:22am

and ur brave cause you dont play this game. who cares about 99day injuries right, no one but you has the backbone to face thos injuries cause you dont care about taking a few months off. thats cool

LoL Aww poor sad you... Please come back to the Mag side you would be safe now..... I am sure you were one of those special case they made that rule for.... BtW I have never ran or Hid and let my Clan get killed because I had no Back Bone..... Ask any Mag or Human player.... Please get your Facts before you make yourself look like a TRUE FOOL..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:33am

you dont have a clan,

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:35am

you dont have a clan,

LoL I did have my own Clan and still do.... Just I am not in it but my level 7 snd my 2 level 4 players are in it....... :woody: :woody: :woody: