You are not logged in.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:03am

Valor buffs in tallars

i see in tallar description that simple 30min valor pots dont work in tallars, but what about the weekly valor extract pots? and any other valor bonuses work for tallars like premium bonuses?

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:34am

Its actually written "Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls" so there isnt only potions menioned there. Any effect its uselles there in that effect somehow changes the amount of valour recived.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:22pm

A long time ago the valor tower would help in there but they took that away.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:32pm

I think valor potion still gives you more valor if you end up in top 5. only the bonus valor is influenced
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 5:56pm

Somehow if you use the valor pot in the ending of the tallaar it will affect how much valor you obtain, but it wont affect your position in the tallaar.
Don't be surprised if you took first place with valor pot and you were the second because in the end you will receive few more valor. :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 12:48am

Lol - 2 "mentors that dont know how valour pots work in tallar.

As it shows - Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls

BUT - if you rank in the top 5 at the end of the tallar - you get bonus valour. That bonus valour however CAN be affected by the valour pot, that is why you use at very end.

HOWEVER - the principle of tallar actually ending ( aka all 20 fights) still needs to apply, just like the feat for 100 points

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 7:40am

I think valor potion still gives you more valor if you end up in top 5. only the bonus valor is influenced

Somehow if you use the valor pot in the ending of the tallaar it will affect how much valor you obtain, but it wont affect your position in the tallaar.
Don't be surprised if you took first place with valor pot and you were the second because in the end you will receive few more valor.

As it shows - Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls

BUT - if you rank in the top 5 at the end of the tallar - you get bonus valour. That bonus valour however CAN be affected by the valour pot, that is why you use at very end.

HOWEVER - the principle of tallar actually ending ( aka all 20 fights) still needs to apply, just like the feat for 100 points

Am I missing something or does all 3 these post say the same thing? ?(
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 10:25am

BUT - if you rank in the top 5 at the end of the tallar - you get bonus valour. Thats bonus valour however CAN be affected by the valour pot, that is why you use at very end.

Please read again the posts... DeathSTROKE asked about the bonus that work while you fight inside halls. And in this case, my answer is correct. There in no potion or effect that can increase your valour while you fight INSIDE the halls.
When the fight ends, that another thing... "If you are still under effect of any Valour Elixir after completing an instance, then the amount of valour rewarded will be doubled."

lol666 post was a addition to my answer. He pointed how the valor pots work when the halls end and the valour bonus is distributed.

Would really appreciate if you can point us both where we actually said anything wrong...cause all I see is you trying to put the "mentors in a bad position but you just use a combination of exactly of my post and lol666`s post....just as BK said...

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:19pm

Sry for my english level, but what i was intended to say was that.
And i didnt know that only work for only top 5
Alway good to know that, ty for info :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:21pm

Don't be surprised if you took first place with valor pot and you were the second because in the end you will receive few more valor.

Am I missing something or does all 3 these post say the same thing? ?(

I posted just to show up im active in forum :bllll: next time copy and paste maybe could be better :lol: or will make more mistake by myown :beaten:

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 11:03pm

@ lol666 Good one +1,000,000
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: