You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:20pm

can i get some clairity on this event pls anyone

17:16 The Order of the Underground Knights announces the beginning of the Cave Hour. Demonstrate your battle skills on the battlefields of the Crystalline Caves and get your rewards!

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:21pm

what kinda reward and such

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:35pm

17:16 Sounding the Underground Knight’s Horn, EYES-DARK announces the start of The Cave Hour event to the whole world.

Reward is basically more valour from CCs as far as I know... You can drop the horn from some chests or from winning BFs (not 100% sure about way of getting it)

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:39pm

Reward for Victory: One of the punches by level: Celebration Punch Celebration Punch II Celebration Punch III Celebration Punch IVCelebration Punch V, Cake, Chocolate (punch its 1 by level lvlof the player)
Reward for defeat: Cake Chocolate

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:44pm

Yeah but even if the caves start during the event, they finish after this 1h event and you won't get a reward then ;)

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:18pm

Yeah but even if the caves start during the event, they finish after this 1h event and you won't get a reward then ;)

If you have people gettin in Q and starting a CC in that 1hr period u can get the reward after the CC ends. no metter if its in that 1hr or not .

18:16 All the warriors who participate in the Cave Hour shall be rewarded once they clear the battlefield.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:27pm

I can read too you know, but I know what I experienced when I was lvl 4 and how we didn't get anything for win :cool:

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:53pm

I can read too you know

I have no relevant evidence of that and also i am not your personal stalker in game( i have no ideea if in the moment they announce the info message in chat window you were offline or online).

The info i gave (even if it was by copy-paste) here may help in the future other players, when the event will come again.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 11:01pm

I can read too you know

I have no relevant evidence of that and also i am not your personal stalker in game( i have no ideea if in the moment they announce the info message in chat window you were offline or online).

The info i gave (even if it was by copy-paste) here may help in the future other players, when the event will come again.

As always Copy and paste.... Give up being a mentor the game will be better.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 11:05am

lol nef is on a rampage, chill,