You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 4:27pm

Event rewards

I like them. Some of them, like efrils and phitzell amulets are really usefull for lower levels. But they are achieveble one in a life time. Why not make some of the rewards achievable every month or so? I don't think 5 phitzell amulets or one flying dust each month would break the game. This way we can have more things to do other than picking resources. And have some other opportunities to progress.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:25am

They have weekly Quests that you get merchant marks from..... With those you can buy different goods...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 2:39am

i dont think that is available for lower levels.