You are not logged in.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:03pm

New halls event on RU

Hey guys,

I saw a very cool halls event on RU.

RU halls

for sure everyone complaining about stalling, this will ensure some fun and mindless bashing of skulls :lol:

cherz :king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:41pm

It's not only tallars event, it's "Magical Storm" and it takes place in many different battlefields and even on GBs on plateu.

It's always one BF at a time and the magical strom brings usually new rules or some buff,
on arena for example it disables use of mounts, in CC it makes teams 6 vs 6 with only 300 points to score and enemy killing give points and handing in batch of crystals will give you buff.
I really believe this event is a way to make BFs more attractive and wish we could start this event sooner than next year :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:06pm

That's where you're wrong,Battleking. A true staller can stall even though these kind of events are here,remember,it's not about blocking or stunning,it's about giving a message. The message being "I'll stall till your effects run out and make you use another set of them,then die as fast as I can so your 2nd set of blessings will go to waste because why the hell not?"

Nice try,but no cigar.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:30pm

It's a lot harder when you can't block to stall, isn't it? :stesn:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:41pm

Stalling is stalling no matter how you look at it.... Mages can't block any magic cast... But they can use the full 10 seconds in halls to stall....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:13pm

@-TheRiddle- thanks for the feedback mate, didnt know that.

gandalf and cahal you guys are just full of morbidness :rose: have a rose for the day and cheer up
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: