You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:03pm

New halls event on RU

Hey guys,

I saw a very cool halls event on RU.

RU halls

for sure everyone complaining about stalling, this will ensure some fun and mindless bashing of skulls :lol:

cherz :king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:41pm

It's not only tallars event, it's "Magical Storm" and it takes place in many different battlefields and even on GBs on plateu.

It's always one BF at a time and the magical strom brings usually new rules or some buff,
on arena for example it disables use of mounts, in CC it makes teams 6 vs 6 with only 300 points to score and enemy killing give points and handing in batch of crystals will give you buff.
I really believe this event is a way to make BFs more attractive and wish we could start this event sooner than next year :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:06pm

That's where you're wrong,Battleking. A true staller can stall even though these kind of events are here,remember,it's not about blocking or stunning,it's about giving a message. The message being "I'll stall till your effects run out and make you use another set of them,then die as fast as I can so your 2nd set of blessings will go to waste because why the hell not?"

Nice try,but no cigar.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:30pm

It's a lot harder when you can't block to stall, isn't it? :stesn:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:41pm

Stalling is stalling no matter how you look at it.... Mages can't block any magic cast... But they can use the full 10 seconds in halls to stall....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:13pm

@-TheRiddle- thanks for the feedback mate, didnt know that.

gandalf and cahal you guys are just full of morbidness :rose: have a rose for the day and cheer up
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: