You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 10:27am

Are there rewards (planned or currently in place) for this reputation beyond reputation rating? A shop or the like?
Yes, as it was mentioned in the update preview, you will get medals for achieving reputation. Then you will be able to get other rewards. We will add an article to the library with more information.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:48pm

Награда за ратные подвиги

Should be fixed now.
Regards,

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 6:05pm

As much as i like the idea of it being made harder for clans to be robbed i can see some problems with the new system. For example if a clan leader is taking clan tax money out of the treasury for upgrading things for the clan such as clan banners, extra bank boxes, ect its counted as a debt against them. Same sort of things with treasurers my clan does castle weekly and the wraiths are paid for with clan tax money. This would also count as a debt towards the treasurer who took it out to send to the members to pay for the wraiths. Maybe have an option for a clan leader to write off debts like these?

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 6:22pm

+1 with Tracey, this is really annoying, as well as new "clan item" tag, do we really have to remove all the items from clan bank just to make them stackable? we have a lot of space bought but items "clan item" and before update don't stack wasting at the same time 2 spaces instead of 1, it's really terrible... if I were to remove and re-add items it would probably cost ~80g of taxes if not more

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 9:59pm

Планирование стройки 1 этап
Планирование стройки 2 этап
Планирование стройки 3 этап
Планирование стройки 4 этап
Планирование стройки 5 этап
ланирование стройки 6 этап

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 10:37pm

As much as i like the idea of it being made harder for clans to be robbed i can see some problems with the new system. For example if a clan leader is taking clan tax money out of the treasury for upgrading things for the clan such as clan banners, extra bank boxes, ect its counted as a debt against them. Same sort of things with treasurers my clan does castle weekly and the wraiths are paid for with clan tax money. This would also count as a debt towards the treasurer who took it out to send to the members to pay for the wraiths. Maybe have an option for a clan leader to write off debts like these?
+1000000000
I have just become aware of this new feature and frankly it stinks. I see a lot of scenarios that will cause the clan leader or treasurer to incur debt that should not be. I for instance donate gnome runes (among many other things) to the clan bank. Over time once they begin to build up I remove them and use elt cube to break them down and then return to clan bank.. Now I will owe for such things when I am the one that donated the items to begin with?? And this is just the beginning of the mess for clan leaders. I like Tracey appreciate the game's concern and wanting to protect clans from being robbed but in my personal opinion that is why we have control over who has access. If in doubt of person's honesty then remove the access. Simple as that. I'd really like to see some further discussion on this new "debt to clan" feature, as I am almost certain many have valuable insight and opinions that should be heard.
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:07am

It also appears Elixirs of Breather were changed without notice. Says the interval of use is 5 seconds, but turns out its 5 turns instead

Friday, October 6th 2017, 5:15am

aykr i killed a level 11 mag who was raiding last night and got 2 rep so it is active i think you have to get the kill to get the rep

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0
05:00 You have killed a dangerous enemy that trespassed on your lands. Your Mainland Defender reputation has increased by 2.
I killed the mount... But I made the most damage....
I got 2 rep but was not the one that made the Kill.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:09am

Don't know about other bows, but:
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=474768769

"Becomes non-transferable when owner changes"

I really don't like that

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:51pm

It also appears Elixirs of Breather were changed without notice. Says the interval of use is 5 seconds, but turns out its 5 turns instead
It has initially been 5 turns, there has just been a mistake in the translation. Now the mistake has been fixed.
Regards,

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:52pm

Планирование стройки
Fixed, should update today.
Regards,

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 2:15am

02:11 You have been attacked by Вожак юных хабу [14] .

green quest from marble statue lv 14
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…75&server_id=10
404 not found

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:38pm

Your goal: Take the shashlik] to #MAP[Galash the Merchant.

12:38 You have completed the quest Celebration feast.
404 not found

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:40pm

02:11 You have been attacked by Вожак юных хабу [14] .
Working on a fix

Your goal: Take the shashlik] to #MAP[Galash the Merchant.
Fixed.
Regards,