You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 1:00pm

Auto Eat Adjustment

For the Auto-Eat option on Game Client, i think it would be Very helpful and save people money, if you can increase options from 20%-40%-60%-80% to 10%-20%-30%-40%-50%-60%-70%-80%-90%..

adding the extra 10% in between the ordinary options, can save someone eating an extra unncessesary meal..

im eating up these 2000 satiety magic scrolls too fast because i eat 2 every fight when i only want to eat 1.. and when i lower the % to 60-40 so i can only eat 1. then half the time it doesnt even let me eat. cause my health is above it still.

so please consider updating the options

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 1:34pm

Why do you even bother with that? Just use the manual one,it's faster.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 9:00pm

cause its suppose to be a special addition for you downloading gameclient..

anywho, manual as in go to backpack and click on food and eat or what?

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 10:10pm

Manual as in click the food icon at the top left of client, click the food you wanna eat then go back to killing

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 11:57pm

what food icon at the top left.. there are no icons at the top left of game client all on the right and its called Auto-eating. i have it set up to eat a certain food after each fight and it does it automatically at the end of everyfight, very good and fast.. except because of the wide gap of 20% in between each % option.. it forces me to over eat when i dont need to..

so specifically guide me to your manually eating method so i can attempt it, as i am lost to your guide

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 11:57pm

unless i need to update my client xD

Monday, October 9th 2017, 12:58am

Load your food in the new quick pockets problem solved....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:38am

Here's a better way:
before starting hunt:
1. Click the auto-eat button at the top
2. Click: Add set
3. The add set pop-up shows up, move it down to the bottom of the screen where it's out of the way
4. On the right side of that pop up is your sets, leave it open during hunt

During fight:
1. After attacking a mob, while the fight is loading, click on the set you want to eat after a fight
2. Kill the mob
3. Click the hunt button at the top of the screen
4. Click "eat" at the bottom right of the pop up
5. Attack next mob
6. Repeat
7. Repeat

With this set up, you can eat really fast, and only when you need too, you can also pick what you want to eat every fight quickly. So, if you don't need mana, only life, eat something that only gives life. This is far superior to using auto-eat.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:04am

Here is how it works:

Right corner,the fork and knife icon saying "auto-eating"

click on add set,choose whatever you want to eat,then click on the arrow-in-the-middle-top-which-goes-right and ta dah! You can now click on the X on the right corner of that little window and close it,whenever you feel like eating something manually and fast,just click on auto-eating and then click on the food. You don't have food which restores your health and mana? Don't worry,click on add set again,then choose the food at the right column,choose whatever imman you want to use,then click on that arrow thing again,then close the window,there you go. Whenever you feel mana and life hungry,you can just eat both at the same time.

I'd explain you how using 2 different eating slots work but by the time you do this you'll have it figured out yourself.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 1:10pm

ok totally bypassed the add set, always went to settings and assigned eating method. cudos! all

Monday, October 9th 2017, 3:07pm

Sorry I meant top right :lol: brain fart