You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:17pm

Happy Birthday _Strider_

Hey everyone, just want to wish my older brother (in real life) a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. :pie:

If you know him --> _Strider_ <--- wish him a Happy Birthday next time you see him which most likely won't be today as he hasn't been logging in because he owes the Banker and trying to get Banker paid off before he continues playing more. He's doing what he can to do that, but doesn't know how soon it will be. :drop:

P.S. I'm not going to tell you how old he is cause he would kill me if I did. That and it would give everyone a better idea of how old I am as well. :bllll:

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 9:40pm

Happy Birthday Strider

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:53am

Happy Birthday from the WoD team as well. :)
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, October 16th 2017, 1:42am

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. And I do not know why it stopped you from before brother of mine. :bllll: And if anyone is interested I am 51 as of the 8th. When you pass 50 it isnt as important the number of them you have. It is how well you live between each one. So all you youngesters out there remember that. Live life fully. Live it well. As you never know how many tomorrows you have left. I pass this advice on to you in rememberence of Oriana who we lost earlier this year at the young age of 48 to cancer.