You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:21pm

Any news about a possible mobile app?

We all know lososerg often stated that there was noone working on translating the official Dwar App that exists for RU and i get that it would be a lot of work to translate all the assets and that youd need to have people on the team that are familiar with App programming.

But now that we have a more amibitous and new community manager and admin that is building a steady chronicers team, is there any chance that the project of translating the app and releasing it for us could happen?

I'm more than certain that with the app and people being able to play the game more often aswell as it reaching a new audience of players that prefere to play over their phones the game could make up the time spend on working on this project in a potential revenue increase and attract new players via the appstore.

Can we please get any updated statement on this Lisad?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:59am

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are now news or updates on the matter at the moment.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 3:00am

yeah i think that is a great idea, with apps is more easy to get people for play, if we could make a bit of publicity should be easy to get more players and make the game grow again :music:
:fight: :ghost: