You are not logged in.

Friday, May 13th 2022, 9:00am

they are too busy designing new items to be sold for diamonds only to address feedback, after all, players are only important for how much can be screwed out of them before they quit

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Sunday, May 15th 2022, 6:55pm

If you are wondering how seriously your feedbacks are taken, go send a ticket to game support and if the answer you get isn't one of the two below, I will gift you 5x 100d certs. Free of charge.

1) "Go talk to mentors"
2) "Send screenshots" and a follow up with "Ok, there is nothing we can do, bye"
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, May 15th 2022, 10:56pm

If you are wondering how seriously your feedbacks are taken, go send a ticket to game support and if the answer you get isn't one of the two below, I will gift you 5x 100d certs. Free of charge.

1) "Go talk to mentors"
2) "Send screenshots" and a follow up with "Ok, there is nothing we can do, bye"

second option is what happened between me n support xd

Sunday, June 19th 2022, 2:13pm

Come on admin, give us a "reset debt/credit" system/button please.

I have a big debt for paying clan taxes, item sorting taxes & buying bank slots etc but the biggest debt I've accumulated is for buying items FOR the clan to help build citadel. As a leader/treasurer we should be able to reset mine AND everyone elses debt or credit so I can keep account of actual figures, not misleading ones because the current system is flawed.

:cry:
:smoke: