You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 3:56pm

Lag since update

I have rarely had problems with lag in this game. I'm in a good location with great internet coverage, I have a good laptop and highest internet plan I can have so in general, this game runs well for me. However, since last update, once in a while (not all the time) I go through short periods (5-15 minutes max) of intense lag where literally, nothing loads.

Anyone else?

Admins, anyways you can check this out? not the only person complaining about lag since update. Something happened.

Thanks

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:03pm

I seem to be having problems too (not in last 2 days tho) where it just stops working, throws me error of some kind. At first I thought it's my internet connection because I use wifi adapter, but chrome etc. works fine, just can't login here for 5 - 10 minutes.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:27pm

Dear players,

Could you please specify the following information in a private message:
  1. Which platform are you playing on? (client/browser)
  2. Where are you living and what provider you're using
  3. If the lags happen in the client, please try using the browser version and check if they continue.
Thank you.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager