You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:44pm

Level 16 - 10th anniversary valor bonus

Let's go level 16...queue for chaotic, for crucible, abyss, whatever battlefields there is....looks like the 10th anniversary is giving bonus valor on all of them. Let's goooo....don't buff...buff up, whatever...doesn't matter...valor is valor...let's do this.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:58pm

finally crucibles and chaotics going...woohoo...

Got into crucible with as usual Steelblade buffed up...got my ass kicked...who cares...valor is good...and little valor better than none...let's keept it going.

I will queue as much as I can this weekend although weekends are not easy for me.

Let's go level 16...

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:13pm

don't you miss lvl 15 already? :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:48pm

don't you miss lvl 15 already? :lol:

18:45 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached.

Yeah, honestly, I don't get it....there are over 80 level 16 on com server. Almost no one goes to battlefields. I mean, it's freaking free. What does it cost...don't buff, queue...literally, with all the crucibles, chaotics and abyss, we could rack up 70-80k+ of valor a day for FREEEEEEEEEE.....

But yet, you have a bunch of brave mags who always show up in abyss when mags are 7 or 8 against 1 or 2 humans. They are happy...they get their 2k valor....

Unreal....

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:55pm

I mean....crucibles every hour, abyss and chaotic a few times a day...the average player between these 3 events could have 6-to 10 battlefields a day. It's free. Depending how you buff or not or win or not, you could make let's say 3to 15k valor per fight...you go to 7-10 times a day...do the math....and it's ALL FREE.....

And ok, I understand, work, family, life in general, not everyone is capable to go that often. Myself, there are days I can't do crap because I'm busy but the principal stays though....you can't tell me that between 80+ players, we can't find 4 to 10 players to go to these battlefields a few times a day.

Again, I don't get it....the game sucks and the game is dying....and mainly, it's all due to the players themselves....

I know now, the trolls like deathstrokes gonna argue with me just for the sake of arguing because let's face it, it's what he does....but man, I don't understand why we can't get stuff going.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:58pm

What about meridians?

Friday, October 13th 2017, 7:01pm

What about meridians?

2 went in the past month at this level. freaking pathetic....the problem is that it's saturday and many people like me have a family and saturday is tough...it's soccer games for the kids, and other family activities...tough to queue on saturday.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 7:26pm

i will Q unbuffed whenever i am on :) im just a noob so come kick my nooby ass

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 5:16am

What about meridians?

2 went in the past month at this level. freaking pathetic....the problem is that it's saturday and many people like me have a family and saturday is tough...it's soccer games for the kids, and other family activities...tough to queue on saturday.

Yeah thats what happens when we try to cater to the loudest whiners lol. The irony of Saturday meridians is that it gives almost the same valor as the other days. And when it had schedules every other day was active for the 2 weeks it ran. Including lots more cubicle. The easy compromise was to remove schedules around special events like tallar. But nah. We need to relearn every day that scarcity breeds demand in this game :)

Sooner or later some uber valor event will come around and you can make a few cool million valor. Everyone will be happy for a few hours.... except for Deathstroke. He will continue to whine even when he gets exactly what he asked for.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9:51am

Meh, i wont complain, yesterday no chaotic at all, i hope today will be a load of chaotics just because they gifted all like 35 fibulas, will go without bless but will try out the new metamorphosis elixirs :angel:
And could be good to have someone who participate because of the 300 on rating, about 50+ are active but still even 8 go into chaotic for a bit of pvp :cry:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 4:46pm

16:45 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached.