You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:29am

Mount From Rep Rating

Hi

Maybe anoyne know if the mount from rep rating will get upgrade in any of next update,because now people can get it with lasso but there is no point if its only 10lvl :dance:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 1:38pm

rare mounts of superprizes can be upgraded with gold horshoes, should be the same for the rares of lazo apart the two bear
404 not found

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 1:44pm

Ok tnx

So basically it is a choice between 3 mounts because lasso is too hard to get,and there is no use of both bears for high levels [size=10] [/size]:dance:[size=10] [/size]

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:04pm

Fierce Pkhadd Amulet - have no option for upgrades (at least at this moment) , its useful for low level owners of such amulet. For high levels it will be just an achievement.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:58am

does ice bear have lv16 and how? I have lv13 from previous events in Christmas.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:56am

does ice bear have lv16 and how? I have lv13 from previous events in Christmas.

lvl13 its the max level that we have for ice bears.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 11:47am

Yes Ice Bear is 8,10, and 13lbut i want to know if they will add bear upgrade for that 10lvl bear which was from rep rating time ago and now with lasso too

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:26pm

Fierce Pkhadd Amulet has no updates yet - havent seen any in RU so most likely not gonna happent anytime soon.