You are not logged in.

• "SilentWater" started this thread

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:29pm

Client Update issues

So I checked the option for Update game files at startup, and now my client has been updating itself since 11am. Its now 6PM and it's still only around 80% done.

What I mean to say is, is this a joke? You're making the client download 100,000 or more of 2kb files. Why not just put everything in an update package and just make it downloadable?

If an update, not even 1gb big, is taking 7 hours, there is something wrong with your delivery mechanisms.

Regards,
Silent.

• "SilentWater" started this thread

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:48pm

Amazing scenes here.

After a marathon 8 hour downloading spree, the client hasn't finished yet. Now downloading World Graphics.

Epic.

I don't know which Data Compression class your developers went to, but 1 file will download faster than 1 million. Same way that one single file is faster to copy than 1 million smaller files.
Why? Because today's file copying is not archaic. Unlike the update of the game files.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 16th 2017, 1:46pm

Hello,

This is not a normal thing to happen. Have you tried restarting your Game Center and your PC?
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:44am

@Lisad

after last update I also encounter a very annoying problem, whenever I try to hunt or do several pvp fights in a row (like halls) the client crashes... just stops everything and goes into non responsive mode... I always have to close client and I get that crash report also (to make it even longer before I can start again)... this happes 2 - 3 times for every hour I hunt, it doesn't matter if I just opened my laptop in the morning or I used it for 10 hours straight... I also deleted client, download it and installed it again, same problem... but I never seen that before last update.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.