You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:43pm

Problem bothering most players

After the last updating and events , i want to reflect changes have occurred and that they bothered both me and the other players . The problem first started in Magic Mirror event. While the event were giving better stuffs and boxes , the most loved event suddenly turned into unpleasant state. I observed many players didn't enjoy this situation. Because of the fair which has come today and brings players who pay out in the game we ,players, have been bothered. We don't hold it good that stuffs which can be received from mirror event, well and caskets are bought for diamonds. Purchasing power of Each player is able to be different. However this is a game, I am aware of that is a business . Even if you have profit motive , I obviously can see there will be many more differences in elevation among the players and after a while you will lose player and indirectly money depending on these events. There are players who spent 1500+ golds to be able to receive Scorpolion mount. And do you think how it is fair to buy Scropolion for 1500 diamonds? I think , it is unfair to buy mounts dreaming of each player for 1500 diamonds. We are going to see array in game will be ruined. In case of continuing the events which consist of diamond , I don't think aftertime of the game will be brilliant.

Regards, - Mirror -

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:49pm

+1

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:06am

thats the only thing keeping the game alive and keeping payed admins and game devlopers interested and growing the game still.

we are competeing with other games that the devolpers are involved with. the more money put in the game the more attention we receive. is how i see it.

not everyone paypals. there are hundreds like you that dont. of course those who paypal will climb the lvls and ranks faster so if you wait it out long enough you can perfect your character and maybe not deal with paypallers in your lvl.. but paypaller or stalled players. there are top ranking players in your lvls who dont paypal but spend lots of time and hunting hours to get better so makes no difference, the paypallers mostly buy the quick buffs. while the stallers, build their character with talents/reps/ etc. which make them better than paypallers still. because paypallers mostly pay to quickly adapt. as i choose not to spend a lot of time in this game at low lvls to perfect each lvl for a game that seems to grow fast and not the type of game i want to put too much hard earned time in, but i think im good where i am at so no more payppalling for me for few months already, wont paypall for long time, hit the high lvls gold comes fast

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:36am

thats the only thing keeping the game alive and keeping payed admins and game devlopers interested and growing the game still.

we are competeing with other games that the devolpers are involved with. the more money put in the game the more attention we receive. is how i see it.

not everyone paypals. there are hundreds like you that dont. of course those who paypal will climb the lvls and ranks faster so if you wait it out long enough you can perfect your character and maybe not deal with paypallers in your lvl.. but paypaller or stalled players. there are top ranking players in your lvls who dont paypal but spend lots of time and hunting hours to get better so makes no difference, the paypallers mostly buy the quick buffs. while the stallers, build their character with talents/reps/ etc. which make them better than paypallers still. because paypallers mostly pay to quickly adapt. as i choose not to spend a lot of time in this game at low lvls to perfect each lvl for a game that seems to grow fast and not the type of game i want to put too much hard earned time in, but i think im good where i am at so no more payppalling for me for few months already, wont paypall for long time, hit the high lvls gold comes fast

This from the master of pay palers.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:11am

Money is what make games going, i dont think this is a really bad idea.
Btw why whine when many of the paypallers already have rare mount? :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 11:31am

@deathstroke Please look at the situation from our perspectives. You can be a paypaller but no one is rich enough to pay the game. Especially if you are Turk. Since diamond cost is too expensive for us. 1 diamond is for 4.5 Turkish Liras. It was adapted according to Europa, I think. So I don't want to mention only Turks. Many players cannot pay. There are many differences between paying and hunting . it is too much difficult to save money by hunting. If you try to buy diamond certificate with gold, in order to buy these stuffs , I think it will be too expensive and seems rather useless . So it still needs checking out.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:00pm

yeah i understand your issue on the buying certs for gold part.. but thats why its best to be lvl 18-19 xD

you can buy 100 diamond cert in 4 hours of hunting time for lvl up xD

and a lot of people paypal in this game OR certain individuals spend enormous amounts..

cause all these events that offfer 20,000 diamonds at 15-20-25% off they most of the time all get sold..

BTW. shylark.. master of paypallers lol.. sure few of my clanmates paypal.. whats wrong with a good boost in a game. but a boost is all we need, you on the other hand... need a lot more than that.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:29pm

So here's the thing, with dia certs the convertion of dias to gold is now is around 1 to 3.3, that means, that people who buy those 1500 dia mounts are, in fact paying around 5000 gold for that mount, vs the 1500g that you say a regular player has to pay to get the mount (it may not be 1500g but it's nowhere close to 5000g).
This also aplies to every other thing bought with dias, aply this x3 factor and see if it's really that "unfair"

Now, is it still unfair that a player buys that mount with dias? plus, if they worked that hard or had to the luck in real life to get that amount of money to invest on it, so be it, in fact it's those that keep the game afloat, a game most playerbase claim "has been dying" for more than 5 years now, and here we are, still enjoying it's ups and downs,and a new administration that actually seem to care about the players and are trying new things.

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:56pm

So here's the thing, with dia certs the convertion of dias to gold is now is around 1 to 3.3, that means, that people who buy those 1500 dia mounts are, in fact paying around 5000 gold for that mount, vs the 1500g that you say a regular player has to pay to get the mount (it may not be 1500g but it's nowhere close to 5000g).
This also aplies to every other thing bought with dias, aply this x3 factor and see if it's really that "unfair"

Now, is it still unfair that a player buys that mount with dias? plus, if they worked that hard or had to the luck in real life to get that amount of money to invest on it, so be it, in fact it's those that keep the game afloat, a game most playerbase claim "has been dying" for more than 5 years now, and here we are, still enjoying it's ups and downs,and a new administration that actually seem to care about the players and are trying new things.

+1 :beer: :yes:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:17am

yeah i understand your issue on the buying certs for gold part.. but thats why its best to be lvl 18-19 xD

you can buy 100 diamond cert in 4 hours of hunting time for lvl up xD

and a lot of people paypal in this game OR certain individuals spend enormous amounts..

cause all these events that offfer 20,000 diamonds at 15-20-25% off they most of the time all get sold..

BTW. shylark.. master of paypallers lol.. sure few of my clanmates paypal.. whats wrong with a good boost in a game. but a boost is all we need, you on the other hand... need a lot more than that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your Mag got jailed or ripping people off..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:21am

@deathstroke Please look at the situation from our perspectives. You can be a paypaller but no one is rich enough to pay the game. Especially if you are Turk. Since diamond cost is too expensive for us. 1 diamond is for 4.5 Turkish Liras. It was adapted according to Europa, I think. So I don't want to mention only Turks. Many players cannot pay. There are many differences between paying and hunting . it is too much difficult to save money by hunting. If you try to buy diamond certificate with gold, in order to buy these stuffs , I think it will be too expensive and seems rather useless . So it still needs checking out.

1 Diamond is 1 euro which works out to $1.25 USD.... how much is that in turkish money???? The exchange for Euro's is high no matter what country you live in..... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 12:29am

Your Mag got jailed or ripping people off.....
thats what you and others who dont know the rules or the specifics call it..

also its called being misinformed and unknowing lol.. :woody:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 2:02am

Your Mag got jailed or ripping people off.....
thats what you and others who dont know the rules or the specifics call it..

also its called being misinformed and unknowing lol.. :woody:

Called You sqirmed your way out of it.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 5:38am

@Shaylark 1€=4.33 Turkish Liras :))))

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 11:13am

1€ = R16.13 :pinch:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: