You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:37pm

De Players?

Am I the only one noticing that DE players are stunning at a crazy rate and always get natural healing, mana pool, etc...during fights? Somehow, I don't notice this against .com or PL players but man, DE players are unreal. They are either the luckiest players on earth or there is something wrong with the server and the settings/parameters are not the same as our server because even with rock skin, I can't stun them but they stun me all the time.

Am I the only one noticing this?

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:08pm

thanks to admin :lol:

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:38pm

I love fighting DE, they give me shackles of death in 1 fight while they get aldeia and dragon :lol::lol:
And then when they stun and crit like crazy :lol:

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:43pm

2 shackles of death in 1 fight* typing too fast sometimes :red:

Friday, October 20th 2017, 4:56am

Lol its unreal though! theres gotta be something they can buy from premium services that multiplies stun rate.
makes you feel alot better when you actually win though :lol:

Friday, October 20th 2017, 10:53am

idk if it was DE or PL..

but when i was lvl 4. there was 1 fight, this guy stunned me regularly with rockskin like 5x in 1 fight, and got 3 hits in each stun rather than the 1 or 2 from majority with regular or slow internet. but 5x from just rockskin was annoying.. but im sure its just luck. some of us encounter each other who gets countless of lucky stuns aswell

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:46pm

After got stunned 13 times in 1 fight in talaar by the same player yesterday, i dont even whine about DE player power, even they can almost oneshot me in 1 stun :lol: :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 2:05am

Servers have nothing to do with getting stunned......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 2:12am

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…938716&finish=0

Muahahahahaahahaha :buyaka:
Yep, I'm just boasting about kicking hard DE paypallers :smile::lol:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

And tbh I stunned a little more than her this time 3:)

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 8:55am

I just think they've figured out ..........

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 8:56am

Yeah I can believe you because of your accumulated experience of working as a game developer or network administrator.

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 10:56pm

Yeah I can believe you because of your accumulated experience of working as a game developer or network administrator.

Really you think so I did server admin for 8 years so best shut your Yap Hole :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 12:12am

I have been blind for so many years... but I see the truth now! I will convert to shylarkism.... there's Trump, kim Jong-Un and Shylark.. the ultimate truth! The people that know and did everything that can possibly be done in existance. He is imune to shame and hypocrisy; he is fearless (on forums), he never asks for help but everyone is always ready to fulfill his desires before he even expresses himslef, he never brags, he just exposes his brilliance to our humble and inadequate brains to comprehend his majesty. He also answers prayers (rudely and wrongly most of the times - but hey! who has time when you're enlighten) and will always be there to give words of wisdom even when nobody considers himself worthy of such kindness and above everything else, he's JUST. Just a ... (everyone is free to fill in the blanks).
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 12:18am

:lol::lol::lol:

Omg, I laughed so hard :lol::lol::lol:
Good one Dzaack :lol: