You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 4:07am

Clan item

A question about clan items, as it's stated clan bank is free of thershold...
If I have a clan item and trade it to a clannie by casual trade, will it count to threshold?

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 5:19am

just ignore the rule.. everyone keep doing it and the rule will go away lol

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 5:20am

Go with such answers to other threads.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 12:42am

Go with such answers to other threads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Says the Cry baby Noob........
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 1:14am

Says a mage who dies to a lvl 9 on fay go :cool:

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 1:17am

I'm asking here for a specification to rules about thing that came with update, not only will it help me, but also clans who though about this as well.

So stop being a little kids looking for attention. Grow up.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 2:15am

It counts in threshold - yes

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:15am

i didnt know you were for the specific clan bank update from what i seen in your post in feedbacks and ideas.. which is why i made sarcastic statement..

but if you are serious and are PRO for this update but concerned.

then know this.. you may not like every bit of the update on clan bank.. maybe you want to keep exchanging resources in clan bank, to save backpackspace or make it available at all times a day for clanmembers even when your offline.. but it may now be an issue because the little things that are allowed such as clan treasury trades can open up to other clan treasury dealings which lead to bigger issues free clan treasury giveaways etc.. which is the big issue i presume.. so accept that everything now will be considered threshold, and nothing is free even when the clan worked to pay for them. cause we can all work to pay for armor and put in clan treasury for low lvls who didnt work for it at all. you see.. we know that but the admins and gaurds dont know that. tis why you might not like the change, but its a cheat free system now that they have in place hopefully so appreciate that.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:16am

use auction for "casual trade"

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:25am

DeathStroke,
We can still keep exchanging resources through clan bank and it has no threshold in it.
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…3756#post213756

Here is a link to our old admin stating the rules and it didn't change since then, I didn't see a note about it changing either after update.

This thread here is not about feedback and ideas about it, what I had to say is exactly there on this subject.
Here I am being curious about trading item between clan without use of clan treasury.
It still gives same tax and you can still trade it only to clannie.

So I don't get anything from your post talking about threshold applying everywhere if it's really not the case.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:37am

well everything i said was relating what i read from feedbacks thought the frustration brought you to comment in city pub but as you said has no relevance apparently so ill leave it at that.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:44am

btw. I do like the new system, it's just should be more specified and some things should be different there, but really it's not about system here and only about trading clan items outside of clan bank ;)

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:36am

wh
Says a mage who dies to a lvl 9 on fay go :cool:

Says a Cry baby when someone tries to help you sad little Mouthy Boy :woody: :woody: :woody: You and your Clan are losers.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 5:14am

At least I didn't make my own clan to put there my own multies :cool:

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 5:18am

At least I didn't make my own clan to put there my own multies :cool:

LOL I don't Cry when someone helps me Like you have a habit of doing........ :woody: :woody: :woody:

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:14am

I don't know in what world joining a fight when someone says "DON'T" is helping and especially dieing just after you join.

I get it you can't kill high levels so you try to join all low level fights, but you only humiliate yourself :cool:

I'm done responding to you, so don't bother.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:34am

Instead of focussing on the initial question, this thread once again has turned into a personal battle between few only.
Please keep in mind for the future to stay on topic and don t turn every thread into your private battlefields.

This thread is closed.