You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:27pm

Question

soooo, I'm not accusing her of anything but I need to understand something here. --Yin-- a level 16 DE player who has been raising a lot of questions on mag's side as she litereally stuns 90% of the time and always end up with hatural healing, mana pool, etc....ok, whatever, sh it happens, it's possible, must be the luckiest player on earth but ok, she has a good toon, she fights smartly....ok, fair enough. However, I gotta ask this because I'm missing something here.

We are in arena against her, first fight, she calls two mounts...ok, she used the horn. Second fight, she called two mounts again. How's that possible? I thought you can't use that function twice the same day. What am I missing here?

There is something obviously I don't know here.

Thanks

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:38pm

I've encountered yesterday a clannie of yours that got 3 x life god and stunned me twice in abyss....

...as for raising questions, I've encountered people using a standard and then totem in same fight... this game is still full of bugs.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:39pm

spiders everywhere but to any who dont know the mount deck can be used 3x per day or 3x per week once uve used it 3x thats it for the week
Instert credit to continue

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:52pm

what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:54pm

spiders everywhere but to any who dont know the mount deck can be used 3x per day or 3x per week once uve used it 3x thats it for the week

Question answered. Ok....thanks

I thought the casrd deck for mounts was only once a day. Didn't know it can be 3 times on the same day. I learned something today :)

Question answered....can close the thread.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:27pm

ok, she used the horn.

Horns can`t be used in arena, just Mount Deck. Has 3 uses per week and can be used 3 times in the same arena (if its the case of 3 fights)

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:28pm

that's why all low levels invested money into this card deck :cool::lol: