You are not logged in.

CC

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 10:09pm

CC

Is this possible to decrease the number of player from 9 to 7 ?

Because it's sooooo hard to have 9 mags, have seen a lot of time 5/6/7 but they can't go up to 9((((

:shuffle: pleas

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:08pm

atleast in caves of equals when its 1hour game,

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:30pm

With one of future events it will be possible to launch CC with ~5v5 and 300pts to win. Also by giving crystals into your base you will increase powerup effect for 2hours but it will disappear after end of CC.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:43pm

I was in queu. all afternoon.. but we were few mags :( I would like also a cc with less players, maybe they can become also faster.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, October 27th 2017, 12:11am

on RU there is event called magical storm in CC, it decreases the amount of players and amount of points needed along with some other minor changes...

It should come to us in some time

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 12:52am

Is that event permanent ?
Or it will be like one week end each months ?

i'll be on queue with ONLY com hum so nothing incredible if u want come i wait u haha

And not only lvl 10 other lvl can go to cc too it's very funny and go check lvl 19 CC more than 1 000 000 valour
10 CC = 1 rank t = 20h playing ... better than waiting month or years ^^ :horse: :horse:

Dear admins pleas decrease the number of participant :embarressed: