You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:36pm

Profession no earn money, a game in decline

I am a magmar lv 3 and there are very few players of my level, maybe about 6 to 10 who like to go to battlefields, I thought I would make an advertising campaign to attract new players, but I find that the system of winning professions silver is obsolete, an example:
Weak elixir of life:
Costo for make 100units
40silvers for flasks
35 silver for 350 dust and 5 of tax
6 silver for tax to sell in auction
Collect 200 plants
Total cost 85 silver, price to sell 95
Profit: 10 silver if they sell if not 6 silver more for tax

only buy plants that change profession and want to climb fast and those who need for missions, there is no market for potions for the almost zero profit of these only have to pay to win, although I am willing to pay is not fair that the recipes do not they make a profit because it is the monetary system for players of value

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 4:02pm

The game has never been good on level 3.
I'd say go straight to level 4, try getting green or blue underground medal, then move on.
Valor is gained so easily on higher levels, there's no point stalling f,or years on low levels where you earn absolutely no gold.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 8:36pm

if you, by abc reasons want to stay at lvl 3, check this event "Holes in the shadow country", and kill kretches whenever you can, they give no xp and give pretty good drops, so you can make an easy fortune, about battlefields, as thewarrior said, don't worry much, you can get elite at 4 without doing any feat, just with x2 events and valor pots, just get a full blue set and you're good to go to bfs

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:22pm

From my experience i can safely say that lvl3 players actually make more money than lvl4 players right now