You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:15pm

something wrong with biglotron

Anyone notice not winning sometimes with the bandit? i notice 3x that i didnt win. admin please correct this glitch and pay up.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:19pm

trying that again
biglotron

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:19pm

trying that again
biglotron

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:20pm

trying that again

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:22pm

i give up, game crashes everytime i try to upload

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:30pm

found my issue. can close thread and ignore my noobiness

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:33pm

you only pay to play on one line and that is middle always, the prize winning line was 3rd... change the lines you play on to 3 or 5....

...on the other hand, there is something very wrong with the client, it crashed for me also when I opened the link to see the picture.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 5:52pm

yeah, i realized that. client crashed restarted and everything reset, but i only re-adjusted my bet not my lines. sucks for me