You are not logged in.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 1:28pm

Style Armor

So style armor has a purpose beyond a different look. It can be used to hide symbols or runes on armor and for the resin stats 16+. The thing isa lot of players work really hard for their armor and would rather just see that. I

I would like to suggest a see through style armor set. thx :beer:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:04pm

No.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:43pm

So style armor has a purpose beyond a different look. It can be used to hide symbols or runes on armor and for the resin stats 16+. The thing isa lot of players work really hard for their armor and would rather just see that. I

I would like to suggest a see through style armor set. thx :beer:

A lot of player payed 3000 diamonds to have unranked and hidden profile, i d like to see though it too...... r u kidding me? :lol:
If you want see their armor just ask them to take the style item off for a while or link their equip, no ? :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:55pm

Im clearly talking about a seperate set of style armor that a player can choose to wear. And how does this have anythign to do with hidden info? I dont give a toss what other peopel are wearing, I just want to see my hard earned armor while still getting the benefits from style armor.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Nov 3rd 2017, 3:04pm)

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:59pm

k i feel stupid lol there is a setting for this.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 3:04pm

the setting just hides the style armor all together tho, doesnt really give you the benifit of hiding bezels, runes etc as far as I know

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:03am

ya does need reworking. it also hides effects from style armor so its literally just a faster way of taking it off completely.