You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 4:34pm

Harsher punishment for no confirming

I'm asking again the admins to give harsher punishments to people who do not confirm battlefield while they queued. Enough of this crap. It's happening all the time. What the hell is one gold...who cares...no one cares about 1 gold so they don't confirm...whatever...

There needs to be a harsher punishment for people who don't confirm and screws everyone.... :woody:

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:42pm

+, +, +.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 4:00pm

It is a bit annoying. Even at low level...if ithey prepare fully for a BF then 1g is nothing even to a level 3-4.
I know after repeated offences of this nature, you get a kind of mark of shame from warlord but other than that and the 1 hour inability to queue... yeah, needs to be harsher penalties. or even if the 1g is forcefully deducted from the offending players wallet instead of an optional fine to pay if they wish to re-queue.
BFs are hard enough to initiate these days.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 5:40pm

what does harsher punishment means for you guys? I fully agree with this idea but what, more gold? they won't pay and leave q for good.. not allowing them to q? is that a good punishment? we're in a weird situation, It happened to me also in the past to miss a few instances just because waiting for hours and hours to start I go do something around the house or watch something else on youtube and poof... I haven't confirmed (it's rarely the case for me but it happened)
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 5:49pm

I hear what you are saying Dzaack and I agree that finding the right punishment here is not easy but honestly, something needs to be done. Just this weekend only, 5 times I experienced the "did not meet the minimum player" message while getting confirm for tallaar. The issue is you wait 5 minutes before the timer goes to zero, then you get this message, you then have to wait for another confirm, it's another 5 minutes once you confirm, etc....it's a circle that some poeple do on purpose and these players need to be punished for it. It's a pain in the ass.

I think automatic gold being removed from their bank should be the punishment. The amount of gold should be proportional to two things: based on level and based on how many times they do it per month. It increases with the level of the player and it increases every time the player does it. It has to be an amount that hurts enough that it makes a difference. If the player doesn't have the gold, he gets curse of poverty until he can pay.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:21pm

does tallar, or any high level bf, have the x unconfirmed bf = barred to enter for a while? in low level which is the one I know, the first step would be to lower the amount of unconfirmed bf = barred entrance. Also, rise the amount of valor lost for leaving a battlefield, right now valor is pretty much free and 3k valor is nothing, if I weren't capped I could make that much valor in 1 fight. Another point would be checking for possible "rigging", multies joining q and not accepting, how many times have I seen cc start with 3-5 mags, and considering how fast q goes from 2-3 to 9, I can't believe that many mags fail to accept q so often, there's obviously some sort of faulty bussiness going on there.