You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:09pm

The crying over buffs is getting ridiculous

Ok guys, I understand that someone coming with 15-20 lines of buffs is annoying and tough..basicaly kills in a few hits and although it's a war game and the point is to kill, I can understand it's discouraging for some. But come on, the whining about buffs is getting ridiculous. I went to tallars with 5 buffs, not even BD/Kesari, red versida, etc...I had normal buffs, aureole, twilight, brain storn, and 2 more...and I got complains about being overbuffed...

Come on...let's get real here....if you decide to go without buffs, don't complain if you see someone wit 3 or 5 lines...it's not overbuffed...it's just you who decided to bring nothing. :woody:

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:11pm

Number of players in front of you in the queue: 5
13, to 6. not "crying" i rank top 5 anyways and earn about 10-15k less then u guys who spend 40g per inst, just telling you, if u want battlefields and valor, then coming with 20g minimum in blessings isnt gonna help anyone rank:))

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:23pm

Number of players in front of you in the queue: 5
13, to 6. not "crying" i rank top 5 anyways and earn about 10-15k less then u guys who spend 40g per inst, just telling you, if u want battlefields and valor, then coming with 20g minimum in blessings isnt gonna help anyone rank:))

let's see buddy my buffs and you tell me how you get to 40 gold.

aureole: free. I get incarnums exchanging triads I get from huntiung
twilight: free. I use shadows I get from hunt
Rock skin: 2.5 gold from trade fair
brain storm: 50 cents in shop
Heanvens: 2.5 gold from making it in elf cube from trade fair elixirs.

So I spent 5.50 gold for 82k of valor. Cheaper than a meridian.

The fact that you guys think that 4 or 5 normal buffs (by normal, I mean no BD, no kesari, no expensive 5-7 gold stuff from trade fair, etc) is overbuffed is pitiful.

It's a war game and now, we can't even buff up a little without people crying and not queing.

So what, we come with no buffs at all? is it what you want?

Go play farmville man. :woody:

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 6:43pm

Number of players in your level group in the queue: 2
not my problem man, this speaks for itself, well done:) hopefully u plan on waiting a while for rank :D

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 7:33pm

Number of players in your level group in the queue: 2
not my problem man, this speaks for itself, well done:) hopefully u plan on waiting a while for rank :D

if everyone was unbuffed, the results would be the same...the nooobs will still be at the bottom. And sorry but when you make false accusation saying I used 40 gold of buffs, I can't let you do that. I have 5 gold, normal buffs and I still finished second.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 7:53pm

wait a few days untill i level up :lol: I will open a complainment department here.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 10:05pm

the real issue is when someone with so many buffs wants to hit block only
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:52pm

soo what is it? its not ok to cry about people overbuffing at times to make tallars less pleasant for some, or not ok to cry that tallars hardly happens.. - which is your main problem (wanting tallars) and if you didnt overbuff this game im sure others had and thats the problem the people crying about buffs have.. there will alway be overbuffers

overbuffing doesnt bother me to much, but when your max valor rank and just going to tallars overbuffing with max rank just for scalps. you kill in a few hits just to get scalp idk anyone without valor rank who would kill in 3-4 hits, its stupid.. you dont even get max possible valor from fight without doing a good amount of damage for me its about 3.5-4k damage after i get that, idc if i win or lose. its only few hundred valor difference for victory..

and sure arma like i said you may not overbuff this game, thats good. keep doing so and you can have the right to keep posting on forum questioning why tallars doesnt happen, its not you now its the others who overbuff. but once you overbuff then your part of the reason again