You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:08pm

Combo

Hi,wanted to ask am i the only one that gets his combo dodger/blocked so many times,i dont since which update this happened but its pretty bad.
I remember time ago i think it was like 100% hit.
but now its so trash,i dont see how its fine when im fighting in tallars 1v1 and my combo gets dodger 5x in a row wtf is that bullshit[size=10] [/size]:puke:[size=10] [/size]
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:46pm

Which combo are you using? If it is the level 8 one then it will hit. If you are using a lower level one then there is a chance it will not hit. The chance goes up the farther apart your level vs the level of the combo.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:49pm

Im using the best combo that can stun at my level its Great Thirst of Blood.

Ok now i get it thank you a lot,but still if it gets dodger 5x its a row its bullshit [size=10] [/size]:lol:[size=10] [/size]

Monday, November 6th 2017, 10:16pm

You leveled up, so now there's 2 level difference between your level and your combo, therefore the certainty of the hits decreases towards the normal rate of hit

Monday, November 6th 2017, 10:25pm

Thank you for your help,damn so now i need to wait to 9lvl so i could get new stun combo :wall:

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 11:54am

Hi,wanted to ask am i the only one that gets his combo dodger/blocked so many times,i dont since which update this happened but its pretty bad.
I remember time ago i think it was like 100% hit.
but now its so trash,i dont see how its fine when im fighting in tallars 1v1 and my combo gets dodger 5x in a row wtf is that bullshit :puke:

But Note:
If the super-blow level is 1 level below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 70%.
If the super-blow level is 2 levels below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 40.
If the super-blow level is 3 levels below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 10%.
If the super-blow level is 4 levels or more below your character level, it will not negate a block or dodge.
If the opponent you are against is a mage in magic stance then you can't critical hit them, even if you use the level 10 super-blow.
hope will help you :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: