You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 6:14pm

Problems In Meridian Fields

A week ago I sent a ticket to the support about a problem that I have in meridans that I can not put elixirs in all the holes of the belt and 7 days later I still have the same problem

the custion is no longer fix the problems that people have with the game or that you spend everything I do not think it costs a lot to solve a problem so simple or just some players you ignore them and others do not

a greeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hace una semana que mande un ticket al soporte sobre un problema que tengo en meridans que no puedo poner elixires en todos los huecos del cinto y 7 dias despues sigo con el mismo problema

la custion es ya no arreglais los problemas que tiene la gente con el juego o que pasais de todo no creo que cueste mucho solucionar un problema tan sencillo o simplemente a unos jugadores les haceis caso y a otros no

un saludo

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 8:40pm

Seems like no one have the same issue as you have, so it's hard to reproduce this bug. It's about you give some info what you tried to do in Meridian Vaults and you faced with this bug and not about "hey guys,guess why i can't use my slots in belt".
Do you face with this bug on client and on browser?If you have this issue only from client - try to clear cache and delete obsolete files (in the top menu of client Error!->Delete obsolete files and clear cache)

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:56pm

hello groot ....the problem I have since 10 days add a more illusory hole and since then will not let me put the elixirs in the belt in meridians

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 10:59pm

Try loading the game in your browser. Sometimes if the cache isn't properly cleared, new changes don't get to appear.If you face same issue in browser as well, then this is a bug. If not, better clean that cache.