You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 4:50pm

It's coz none of the ideas is good enough :red::lol:

Read:
They don't involve big money bags for admins :lol:

Tho I agree, we had lots of amazing ideas here and there posted and I don't remember any of them becoming reality, we talk and yet we are not heard.
(Well, maybe some bugs were fixed coz of our whining, but there shouldn't be most of the bugs in the first place)

Monday, November 20th 2017, 5:15pm

(Well, maybe some bugs were fixed coz of our whining, but there shouldn't be most of the bugs in the first place)

But didn't that guard in the earlier post in this thread as well as Arma, say that the time of the developers would be best spent implementing things that are of use?

I for one, agree that bugs and issues need a higher priority than implementing new features. But seeing as how our server only translates the russian features, I fail to see what actually is "developed" for us.
If that is the case, our developers should be having at least 20 days out of 22 working ones in a month as free days. Why not just fix bugs? Or is the code in Russian too and you need player help to translate it?

Monday, November 20th 2017, 6:23pm

Well one thing I can say, Lisad is doing what she can and you can go through for example "Broken stuff" thread and you will see that lots of stuff was fixed or is being fixed.

What is developed in game? No clue, probably nothing :D
Long live RU server! :buee::lol: